Auto-Flower basics guide

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CallMeAFool2 said:
I thank you for this post. I have tried twice with LR2 and the mixed pack. I think my problem is hydro, I started and finished in 3 inch net pots. Here is a pick of two that just finished, they never made it above 5 inches and after abot the 65th day I said they had to be ready. Guess I should go an additional 10 days for soil less if I understand the post. Also should not use the sponge like media I use. I always get one or two that do not make it two inches. Now I am not depressed, I will try again and start them in 5 inch net pots. I had always went 24/0, will try these suggestions. This is all I manicured off two, I bet this is not 6 grams if that.

Also, in this my second go round, clearly 50/50, actually I think I am one or two more males than females in about 18 seeds. HID 400W. Maybe I will try LED on this next one, I am getting ready to start a journal of LED from scratch. I have one, but I did not document from start, with so much hating on LED in that forum, I may just toss 6 or 7 of these in with the SG I am getting ready to document.

How well does the cardboard box work? You just trow your bud in there until its dry enough for stem snappage then store?

Iron Lotus said:
How well does the cardboard box work? You just trow your bud in there until its dry enough for stem snappage then store?

Well, it is not the best way, but since I did not have any bud then, or now, that is how I did it so that within 3 days it was smokable, not properly cured.

probably on one of the sponsors here, but certainly a google search on Auto Flower Marijuana would certainly work.

I'm gonna' try some of these in my vegetable garden as a seed crop.

GreenMurph said:
How often do u water lowryder #2

When Its dry,,and not before. Water it real good and then wait untill it is dry again. Stick your finger down in the soil and see if its still moist. Personally when I was using soil,,I went by feel. I could pick mine up and tell if it was pretty much dry are not. Matter of fact,,that has always worked for me. Some say ya cant tell cause of growth,,,BULLSHIT,,water it,, and pick it up. You will know when you pick it back up if its dry or not after feeling it wet and dry a few times. For PPL who cant tell that way,,Id say stop getting stoned before you water your plants.:hubba:

CowboyBudsky said:
When Its dry,,and not before. Water it real good and then wait untill it is dry again. Stick your finger down in the soil and see if its still moist. Personally when I was using soil,,I went by feel. I could pick mine up and tell if it was pretty much dry are not. Matter of fact,,that has always worked for me. Some say ya cant tell cause of growth,,,BULLSHIT,,water it,, and pick it up. You will know when you pick it back up if its dry or not after feeling it wet and dry a few times. For PPL who cant tell that way,,Id say stop getting stoned before you water your plants.:hubba:

:yeahthat:

hi all , its been along time

i really like this guide , its great to read but hard for me to understand lol , i would like to know if their is a way just to put autoflowering seeds and water them only day by day.
and the soil is normal soil .. i am in a country where garden shops are located very far and money is not an option but if i do travel i will need to buy everything i just hope itwont get me into suspicion because im willing 4 a stealth life with my jar of jam in my car for emergency use.

I just bought some lowlife AK47s X Auto Blueberry. I was wondering if these autos can be topped to produce 2 bigger colas? I have no intentions of doing so just curious.

hydrotoker hows the akXbb going i have them as well just started mine..

I'm actually still waiting for the delivery from Attitudes. Been a little longer than I expected. Little concerned

Flyinghigh said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HippyInEngland
Not outside you cant.

There is your reason :)

LOL what reason is that ?????? :rofl: Sun :rofl:

godspeedsuckah said:
No offense at all, but I really don't understand the purpose of an autoflowering strain. I can flower a plant whenever I want already. :confused2:

;)

:peace:

did u ever get your seeds??? jus wondering cause i placed an order with attitude on 3/16...

hydrotoker said:
I'm actually still waiting for the delivery from Attitudes. Been a little longer than I expected. Little concerned

just to make something clear , with organic soil you only need to feed plant with water and nothing else for its life cycle?

im looking for the easiest method in growing until harvest without much hassles
and i find the information about nutes are going out of hand .
but good thing after rereading this post just to make sure , it says
.or for organic freaks, just plant into organic soil mix with bat guano mixed in... and put away the calculator... .

i hope this is true because im getting nightmares with some educational miseries which i hardly can acknowledge with , my maths is crapiotic

Latest posts

Back