will lucky stay lucky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will lucky stay lucky

• will she survive

• will she die

• if she survives will she turn hermie

Results are only viewable after voting.
this thread is brilliant, best of luck to the poor brave english outdoor plants!

she will b fine...i live in an area that can get snow till june lol..I have found that if u can keep ur roots from freezing the plant will usually make it..get her in the ground!
Ive had seeds that were thrown out in yard and they sprouted due to early warmth then it snowed 2 more times and they did fine)):holysheep:

you bloody sicko saLT THATS JUST PLAIN DISGUSTING UKGIRL

LOL

YEH A RING OF SALT DOES THE TRICK BUT WILL EVENTUALLY WASH AWAY .

sos shouting

anyways just check no slugs/snails inside the copper ring.

ps she will make it no probs.

uk420maan

My vote is for survival, then packing on some size to hold all the luscious buds she will be wearing come fall.

i am right thinking this is intended to revert back to vegetative state now the plant is outside.

i assume looking at it its sativa influenced so cannot comment if it will carry on flowering or indeed go back to veg state.

either way this plant will go to 8ft with ease take my word ukgirl i did some sativas outdoors years ago and in the space of 2 months from looking like 10-12" tall strands of spagetti after 2 months outdoors i **** you not they were over 5ft tall and after flowering ended up over 8ft tall all moldy colas btw

lol

uk420maan

"and after flowering ended up over 8ft tall all moldy colas btw"

Are you my neighbor? That is how mine ended up too.:cry: I am willing to tempt the weather gods again this year, though. Some of mine have to be ready before the monsoon season hits.

well thankyou everyone who has dropped in with well wishes and support and the one or 2 of you who dont think she,d make it this far thats :cool: 2 ok update time :D
and im pleased to Annonuce lucky is still with us ,,,but she hasnt had an easy ride of it tho i might add
okay my partner in crime who i rescued her from and who shall remain nameless for now:batman: dug her a hole ,,,and,,wait for it :eek: manages to chop half her rootmass off ,,:rolleyes: ,not only has the poor girl suffered 40 mph winds ,,,cold nights warm days ,,she is now battling reveg with her life source drained :eek: ,,but she has had a good drink of tea and she still here and heres the pics to prove it :D

014.jpg016.jpg018.jpg
029.jpg039.jpg040.jpg
041.jpg042.jpg

so anyone who thinks will make it please send some of the famous green mojo :p

UKgirl420 said:
:cool2: ukmaan ,,,,

can you witness the slugs get shocked :D ,,,,i must admitt my fav and most evil way is seeing the little buggers and dropping salt on them :hubba:

disclaimer :p no slugs were hurt during this posting :rofl:

:postpicsworthless:

UKgirl420 said:
well thankyou everyone who has dropped in with well wishes and support and the one or 2 of you who dont think she,d make it this far thats :cool: 2 ok update time
and im pleased to Annonuce lucky is still with us ,,,but she hasnt had an easy ride of it tho i might add
okay my partner in crime who i rescued her from and who shall remain nameless for now:batman: dug her a hole ,,,and,,wait for it manages to chop half her rootmass off ,,
,not only has the poor girl suffered 40 mph winds ,,,cold nights warm days ,,she is now battling reveg with her life source drained :eek: ,,but she has had a good drink of tea and she still here and heres the pics to prove it :D

View attachment 108647View attachment 108648View attachment 108649
View attachment 108650View attachment 108651View attachment 108652
View attachment 108653View attachment 108654

so anyone who thinks will make it please send some of the famous green mojo :p

:ciao: that plant sounds like my lifes storry:rofl: I like ukman and copper pipe i use it for flowers later in summer..but IMO..that plant looks like a few nibbles are not goona do much more harm...may as well let something get high:lama: good luck the rest a way:bolt::bong:

eeewwwww

im good...i did that too:giggle: also a tin bowl filled half with beer next to plant..:aok:

benny nah just a bit away over the big pond mate

lol

no purple i voted she'll make it normal like

ukgirl looking good well done should start growing fast once settled in in about a few dasy time

uk420maan

yup she might survive i got some outside right now their looking good ill get some pic in an hour or so and update my grow journal

WoW !! she looks as though she is going to make it ukgirl420 well done!! when you've finished this baby sitting project and if you find that you wish to take on another baby sitting project ... my door is always open..LOL

Thanks for dropping by,PURPLEHAZES yes i think she may,:D ill post pics up tomorrow :cool2:

ok here she is still standing on friday/sat :p

019.jpg059.jpg062.jpg063.jpg068.jpg

but has had the misfortune of strong winds sat night ,,,and looked a little weather beaten ,;) pics on her update will follow:rolleyes:

happy smoking all :48: :bong1:

Glad to see she hanging in there.

I'm dying to throw one outside but i dont think i dare with the neighbours, carn't wait to move lol.

Keep up the good work :)

Latest posts

Back