will lucky stay lucky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will lucky stay lucky

• will she survive

• will she die

• if she survives will she turn hermie

Results are only viewable after voting.
These were clones I dug out of the trash and set on my window sill and are now outside still trying to reveg. My camera is sorta crappy so the pics suck and does not really catch the weirdness of the bud and leaf formation:bolt::bong2:

100_1356.JPG

100_1357.JPG

100_1358.JPG

100_1359.JPG

pcduck said:
These were clones I dug out of the trash and set on my window sill and are now outside still trying to reveg. My camera is sorta crappy so the pics suck and does not really catch the weirdness of the bud and leaf formation:bolt::bong2:

so true on the wierdness...pics say a thousand words...but not a million:rofl: is that a Maxwell House coffee container? Plants look good my friend..Keep us posted..Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

:ciao: my Ukgirl:heart: shes starting to look like MJ now:lama: Green Mojo you way..Take care and be safe:bong::watchplant:

will she die (1).. 3.13% ...well uumm it was'nt me hahahaaha ! i even buy the wrong lotto ticket every week as well ! she sure is looking fine ..as they say ..marijauna is like a fine wine ...and it improves with age ! (but don't count on that i may be 3.13% right ) LOL ! peace and good luck ! p.s if she's still kickin this time next year then i guess i was wrong Teeheehee !

4u2sm0ke said:
so true on the wierdness...pics say a thousand words...but not a million:rofl: is that a Maxwell House coffee container? Plants look good my friend..Keep us posted..Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Yep 4u2sm0ke those are Maxwell House Coffee containers...good to the last drop:rofl:

hello ,i need your opinions again :D
see in the pictures how lucky"s lower branches are trailing in the dirt ,,
well should they be
A cut off
B tied up yo her stalk

042.jpg043.jpg
046.jpg048.jpg

I vote to tie them. Reason, much less stress than chopping. I won't say the h word . No jinxing

I vote for getting them off the ground somehow. I have smoked pot that had dirt in it from being on the ground. You just cant wash it off as you would like to, those sticky trichs just hold onto it.
Howdy UKgirl, Lucky is looking Awesome!

Its all a matter of opinion i guess but then that is what you asked for so i'll offer mine, take it however you like i know i'm fairly new and only going of one strain but here goes :),,

For me if the lower branches didn't look like they would produce much i would cut em off, i think some worry too much about herms, i have just done the exactly that and did before with no problems, i think lucky herself has proved how strong they can be lol.

On mine those lower branches can hold a few oz so i'd tie a good one up but considering she already gona be a rather big girl with plenty to offer those lower branches would be gone, some may even say it would mean instead of feeding those lower bits it could then put more into the main bud sights but the thats getting a little deep for my mangled brain at the mo :)

Anywho, all written with the best of intentions and here's a little MOJO for the lady ;)

She is looking fantastic. She is going to be an absolute monster by the time the growing season comes to a close. I'm pulling up a chair to watch. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe. :)

Newbud thanks for the input ,,it made pretty good sense :D

thanks for dropping in Smokeybear ,,pull up your seat and get comfy :)

Lol thanx, just re read it and i'm stunned i managed to write it the state i was in lol.
I stand by what i said though.
Just been to see Kings Of Leon just got back :)

i am sooo envious ,,,i love the kings of leon ,,i cannot believe it by passed me i should stop getting so :stoned::fly:..:rofl:

Got invited so thought i'd go but didn't turn out such a good night in end.
Beer + non stoner =, well a lot of bleeps but idiots to be polite ;)

Newbud said:
Got invited so thought i'd go but didn't turn out such a good night in end.
Beer + non stoner =, well a lot of bleeps but idiots to be polite ;)

:cry: that will teach you to say yes to everything :giggle:

Latest posts

Back