Bubba Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha 2Dog...she is like Most Dogs ...and that is they like to lay where it stinks most..lol..shes allways laying Under the Big plants in garden..and Boy do they smell..she walks round and round..lower branches rubb on her and she rolls around..lol..silly Dog..never bothers the plants and keeps cats from pissing in soil:rofl:

the plant by itself i had said earlier i think...was vegged Longer to take clones for inside..which will be ready for soil this weekend..roots nicely formed..and Has huge leafs..and looks to be the right one to have cloned..we will keep an eye on her..okay gotta grow now..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

my terrier pees on the bottom of the outside clay pots as if they are his...HE wishes...

Looking nice 4u2sm0ke :aok:

Thanks Duck...Im excited:yay: hoiw ya been my friend...and How many jars we have filled Now?

Hey :ciao: 4u2sm0ke, I am doing good, thanks for asking.

Just starting to fill jars after hanging for a week. Still trimming also, doing the purp's right now:) Will be needing more jars;)

pcduck said:
Hey :ciao: 4u2sm0ke, I am doing good, thanks for asking.

Just starting to fill jars after hanging for a week. Still trimming also, doing the purp's right now:) Will be needing more jars;)

thanks for stopping by and leaveing good words..:)

so you dont go from hanging to brown bag then jar? you go straight from hang to jar..How long do you burp the jars b4 sealing for storage? I need more jars as well..wally world later after Back dr...Not sure if I mentioned the cover canopy i am useing over them..so far so good..because they under those pine trees they was getting a lot of pine needles on them..YUK..and when the rains come i wann finish these outside...they are getting plastered with trichs now..looking real good thanks duck. I am still harvesting crap outside too and will untill thanksgiving I think...the crystals have not trichs yet:confused: ...but cover is over them at a great cost:rofl: Now the wind will more then likely blow it off..lol..if so ill give up..Im a loser!! take care be safe my friend

DSCF2289.JPG

DSCF2290.JPG

DSCF2291.JPG

DSCF2292.JPG

DSCF2293.JPG

DSCF2294.JPG

DSCF2295.JPG

DSCF2296.JPG

DSCF2297.JPG

DSCF2298.JPG

DSCF2302.JPG

Looking real nice 4u2sm0ke :aok:

There is no way I could put up a canopy like yours. I am to much in the open and the wind would be putting them down someplace in the next county or Canada:rofl:

No brown bag for me I hang for a week or until they feel dry enough for me, then into the jars. The first week I may have to burp/leave open daily depending on the moisture. After that it may be a burb once a day or every 3 days all depends on moisture. I only use a brown bag if I want to quicken the dry.

I have finished harvesting my BK.:D Real nice colors at the end, you may have seen the pics at the club. No nanners, no seeds, just one heck of a high. Also will be switching to 12/12 on couple of indoors. I hope you can find yourself a good mother and have as much fun as I am having.

Happy Growing

Sorry to hear about your spill 4U...that stinks!!

All in all, it appears that you had a good season...you have a true gift in the garden.

Take care and good luck at the Dr.!!!

:ciao: duck..UcandoIt and you lurkers that are affraid to post:p

duck...congrats on the BK Harvest..Mine are getting so frosty now only the large Fan leafs dont have trichs...everywhere else trichs on trichs visable with naked eye....these babies are gonna be HOT:hubba: I think that cover will do fine...i thaught about the open area..but what I did was i knew I was going to use it for a cover for MJ...I put up at begining of summer...kinda moved around a bit as to let nieghbors see...Now they use to it..IDK..it is keeping the pine needles from the trees sticking to her goodies..thanks for stopping in..lets BIU :bong:

UcanDoIt.....Thanks for the concern...it was a stupid act on my part..DR.says wants MRI on neck cause theres a compressed disc he wants to take a closer look at..Im feeling fine and will see Dr again next week...Have ya got a grow ON?..I would like a link if ya do..Im prety lazy and dont go looking much any more..but if theres a link I can spend all day:watchplant: and :bong:

DSCF2417.JPG

DSCF2418.JPG

DSCF2419.JPG

DSCF2420.JPG

DSCF2421.JPG

DSCF2422.JPG

DSCF2423.JPG

DSCF2424.JPG

DSCF2425.JPG

DSCF2426.JPG

whats going on with these 4u2?:) ...

c'mon now. i know you be a busy man 4u, but it ain't nice to be teasing us this way.;) :D ...

wheres the BK?:hubba: ...

:bong: ...

:ignore: <--- a whole lotta this, 'n not much'a this... :watchplant:

:holysheep: :cool:

IRISH said:
whats going on with these 4u2?:) ...

c'mon now. i know you be a busy man 4u, but it ain't nice to be teasing us this way.;) :D ...

wheres the BK?:hubba: ...

:bong: ...

Soory my friend..i know it was mean...I was not happy with the way they was growing...or better yet the way they wasnt...I ws watching and dint see any new growth as the temps here I think play a part...I Harvested all of them yesturday and what i have will be Hashed up...:giggle: I like those bags..:lama: I do have a few clones in the shed..another week and Ill throw one in flower room..thanks for fallowing along the short grow...Take care and be safe:48:

DSCF2912.JPG

DSCF2913.JPG

DSCF2914.JPG

DSCF2916.JPG

DSCF2917.JPG

DSCF2918.JPG

What a bummer on those temps:( You sure had some nice size going. I hope the shed does better:)

Very nice indeed. Ever since I had a chance to smoke NorCalHal's bubba, I have been fixated. Slow growth, and low yield have made me a little cautious. So I found a few hybrids I'm gonna try. Strawberry Bubba, StarKush, and Kush Wreck. We will see. Your photos and Stoney Bud's are driving me crazy. Thanks

i just packed a fat bowl of norcals bubba cause i couldnt sleep, i should be knocked out in a few minutes, so so dank.

but i doubt i will ever grow it because its so low yielding.

greenfriend said:
i just packed a fat bowl of norcals bubba cause i couldnt sleep, i should be knocked out in a few minutes, so so dank.

but i doubt i will ever grow it because its so low yielding.

Everybody that smoked NCH's bubba said the same thing, lol. While dank, it never put me to sleep. Even Smoking Mom said she didn't know how I could smoke soooo much dank weed. I must have a tolerance or something, what ya think?

Latest posts

Back