Someones been sampling my crop!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ray jay

Reaction score
Noticed some branches with cuts on them a few weeks ago, they came by and cut the very tops of 2 plants. With siccors or something. Now for the past week Ive noticed more places where they took more. So I tied the gates to my yard shut last night with twine. Got home from work the gate at the bottom of the yard had been open. So now Ive got the tent set up, shotgun loaded and my dog. Guess Im camping for the next few weeks.

dang those people have some nerve...to keep coming back like that they must feel invincible..although you dont want to end up shooting them and doing time...if they come what will you do? safety first dude..good luck and dare I say happy hunting...I would have been tempted to leave them anote saying I am watching and stalking as you read this hehehe....

zip true friends wont do that...only fake ones. I agree with your warning :)

yes but if you asked me if woulda ever forseen wat happened few weeks ago i wouldaa said never in a million years. and not but a week later the dip robbs me and lies right to my face bout it.

well we are only human and cant read minds you couldnt have known...he knew you trusted him and played on that...I have been fooled by a few people and so has probably everyone on this forum...If it makes you feel better Zip I had a friends GF steal my first engagement ring...now that burned.

The thing is it takes alot of balls to do this in my own back yard.

heck yeah it does...makes ya wanna dig a pit and put sharp stuff at the bottom..people need to learn respect..unfortunately they are pushing you to protect whats yours..

you can buy a trip wire for pretty cheap at walmart(or an alarm thing u can use as one)...get a couple Co2 powered BB guns with like 17 round clips and you're ready to go :aok: :peace:

Forget all that talk about bb guns, it's your property legally you can do what you feel necessary to protect yourself, your family, and your property. "It was dark and it looked like he had a weapon".

Hooked up a flood light, bungied it to a tree in the path I assume they are using. Found a few m-80s from the forth. Im hoping the light will freak him out and a big bang to finish. Should be able to follow the turd trail to where they live. Off to guard duty. Semper fi

carefull.. it sounds like local 'kids' to me. Not many 'adult thinking' persons would believe that they could return time and time again to rip you off..IMO. While a good scare might be in order, you don't want to "hurt" ANYONE. Motion detector hooked to the light and to a radio w/ the volume cranked would probably serve the purpose, and give 'you' a warning by sounding off.
hope you slept well.. :p

stonedrone said:
Forget all that talk about bb guns, it's your property legally you can do what you feel necessary to protect yourself, your family, and your property. "It was dark and it looked like he had a weapon".

Not even in Florida... inside your home and outside your home (garage, yard) are 2 entirely different things. You need "I feared for my life and grievous bodily harm" :hubba:. Where's your dog :confused::confused:

ArtVandolay said:
Not even in Florida... inside your home and outside your home (garage, yard) are 2 entirely different things. You need "I feared for my life and grievous bodily harm" :hubba:. Where's your dog :confused::confused:
Yes... and 'some' states/jurisdictions, even have that rediculous requirement, that states that a person must first attempt to "flee" the danger, before using deadly force.. :confused2:..
In general, in Anglo-American law, one may kill an assailant when the killer reasonably believes that he is in imminent peril of losing his life or of suffering serious bodily injury and that killing the assailant is necessary to avoid imminent peril.Some jurisdictions require that the party under attack must try to retreat when this can be done without increasing the peril.

HippyInEngland said:
Asleep after having a snack.

:peace:

:rofl: Sounds like my dogs :). If they're not too tired, they'll hold the flashlight for you.

My first reaction would be to catch them angd give them a first rate butt whooping. But when you're looking at a judge and say "but they kept comming back and trimming my marijuana plant" you'll find little sympathy. As Hick said it's probably kids, and if one of them gets hurt, regarless of whos fault it is you'll be portrayed as the drug king pin who's ruining "their" community.
Best of luck, be careful, be safe.

Where I live, if you enter my property you are going to get my fist in your face as hard as I can force it, while you are on the floor you are going to get a rib or 2 broken with my foot.

If you were not on my property you would not have had this happen to you.

Age means nothing, you knew what you were doing when you entered MY property.

:peace:

I too just had someone sample my plant,the meter reader for the power company:eek: .I too was flooded with all sorts of malicious,violent,wound inflicting ideas and thoughts.I opted to harvest my girl instead of losing her.If I was in your shoes I would employ a simple method such as hanging fishing line with treble hooks along their suspected path:hubba: .Trust me,after the get snagged by the first coulpe of hooks they will stop dead in their tracks,might even get hooked good enough you can land them:chuck: .I doubt they will go telling anybody they were trespassing and ran into a jungle of fishing hooks and if it is kids they will have plenty of time to heal and learn hopefully:doh: .Good luck and may rational thoughts prevail.

Too bad ya can't get a hold of some of that paint that banks use, that doesn't wash off too easily, and somehow hook that up to the motion sensor.
A little scarlet letter for the vermin..

Morning guys, Im sure its kids from around here. There in there 20s and frequent the crack house down the street. I went to a friends house and loaded up some 12 gauge shells with rock salt. I dont want to harm anyone(well mabey alittle)but Ive been violated. With the gate locked and other things, I hope to deture them but if not.... They stared this game and I play to win.

Latest posts

Back