Someones been sampling my crop!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot to miss the first time. If they come back for more after that, then shoot at where the sun does'nt shine. Maybe physical pain is the only language they understand. - RT

20's those arent kids lock your gate if they re-open it they asked for what they got take your time on the aim dont get overexcited and hit the sucker in his face that might cause some damage not suitable for this situation but then again i learned alot in my short life they might of started it but thats not what there going to tell the police when they snitch on you be safe just send em on over to my place :D

I thought that yesterday leaf...how funny would it be if he turned this into a haunted forrest exp for them?? a few masks...some chain saws fake blood, machetes...some chasin..some pant wetting..little crack heads would lose their minds...

Spread a fake blood pool at the gate and put a whole in the gate. Then booby trap the yard in case they are stupid enough to come back. Who knows if they told their friend too. I hate thieves and wish I could catch them. I don't grow outside anymore because I don't want some thief to take my hard work. I would rather pay for the electricity. Good Hunting.

I say if you have a fence you electrify it but have a way for it to turn on after they are already inside, like with a motion detector.

It's like my friend that told me he doesn't train his dogs to keep people out, he trains them to keep people in. He said, "I want to know who's stealing from me!!". He came home once and found some fool cowered in the corner one time too.. niiiiiiice

get a pitbull man!
trust me im actually honestly considerin gettin a doberman or boxer , sumthin that'l be a good watch guard dog. all i got do is train him well. and make sure he knwos not to eat my cat and we'll be good :aok: lol.

but like eastla said ^^^ be careful when scarin them cuz if you hurt them to where they got go hospital or watever then questions will be asked an i highly doubt they'll be apt to not squeel on you an ratt ya out then.
trust me hey. i got my outdoor girls jacked this year but i did nothin but got the truth was all. and now its more a keep ya friends close an enemies closer type thing.
i never done anythin to him physically cuz that i feared he'd involve cops then. and imho its easier said than done but i refrained from lettin that devil on my shoulders get the best of me man. you can too. cuz your anger will end up kikin you in the butt in the end man . jmo.
just sit and guard them and lek ya said just scare em off and if they know you know or saw them, they'd be complete idiots tehn if they still returned . lol
but why would they only take sum your plants and leave the rest. even if the lower halves werent mature its not like they was payin for it :confused2: it just doesnt sound right to me i guess.
good luck man :aok:

set up a camera try to pin point the time there coming in. go park your car 2 streets over come back and wait in a open window preferably up high. if you have a paintball gun freeze them first then load them up and open fire. if they come back after that well rocksalt it is getting shot with salt really hurts but getting nailed with a frozen paintballis priceless

just a idea! THIS IS WHAT i USE in my shop, I put a motion detector in my shop that will se anything moving inside, the light hooked to it is placed in my bedroom above my head so if somone goes in my light goes off!

Ever had somone flip the light on while ur asleep? It will wake u up in a hurry!

ok thought about this for awhile, forgot what i was thinkin about and just remembered, hey i smoke. First you can rig up a motion detector to spray any kind of areosol, next go to your local feed store, bass pro shop, etc. and get some female deer urine, some of that stuff is so potent its stinks on you for at least 3 days and thats on hunting gear when i lived in texas.lastly just take a walk around the block, go to the local stop-n-rob and just smell the air, youll learn alot if you just stop and smell ...the...er..you know. GL on your prob and protective green mojo to ya.

new2it! said:
just a idea! THIS IS WHAT i USE in my shop, I put a motion detector in my shop that will se anything moving inside, the light hooked to it is placed in my bedroom above my head so if somone goes in my light goes off!

Ever had somone flip the light on while ur asleep? It will wake u up in a hurry!

that would freak me out..what if it is just a cat or rodent? my front yard sensor goes off all the time.

Hey RJ,
Just shoot em, kill em, beat em for stealing your illegal crop. This way you can converse with them in jail if they live though you're onslaught - they'll get a night and you'll get years. Suck it up and don't f it up next time, don't grow where it can be found without expecting a possible discovery. This isn't rocket science, your mother will steal your pot if she knew where it was, gee ya think the general public might as well? Stealth my friend, stealth is the operative word, and tell NO ONE.

PS. Oh, and get a new dog...YSFI :p

I would grow somewhere else. I think you mentioned they are crackheads. Crackheads are to NEVER be trusted. If you tick em off or scare em they may use that weapon of all weapons on you. The Telephone.

"never pet a burning dog"..??? :rofl:..

ray jay said:
Morning guys, Im sure its kids from around here. There in there 20s and frequent the crack house down the street. I went to a friends house and loaded up some 12 gauge shells with rock salt. I dont want to harm anyone(well mabey alittle)but Ive been violated. With the gate locked and other things, I hope to deture them but if not.... They stared this game and I play to win.

I certainly Hope ya stepped back..put that shotgun down..and thaught real Hard about what ya want to do...sometimes we act on first instinct..and isnt the right one...we allways take a chance of grows beeing compramized when growing outside...I too thaught get my guns ready..but after serious thinking...I took all my guns to my Moms..just to be safe...if they get yoinked..it was because I didnt go stealth enough...because I speak to no one..Hope this helps..Take care and be safe

put your guns away boys, they will cost you nothing but heartache,
dogs, lights, and them knowing you know is your best defence now, and next year find a better spot

You're using the rock salt the wrong way. Find out the type bagges the Crack dealer uses get a couple of dozen put small rocks of rock salt in them and drop a few around the dealers place. The bust will soon follow. Someone will snitch on them for saleing bogus dope. You get to kill to birds with one rock. Putting sign up that read "Crack Dealer lives here and Crack House" gets rid of them to.

Good Luck and be safe :peace:

I would set up my lawn chair to watch that show, OZ! Great idea, and he doesn't get in any trouble.

ozzydiodude said:
You're using the rock salt the wrong way. Find out the type bagges the Crack dealer uses get a couple of dozen put small rocks of rock salt in them and drop a few around the dealers place. The bust will soon follow. Someone will snitch on them for saleing bogus dope. You get to kill to birds with one rock. Putting sign up that read "Crack Dealer lives here and Crack House" gets rid of them to.

Good Luck and be safe :peace:

Man I Like the way you think brother:aok:

:48:

No sweat guys, Not shooting anyone. Just camping out for the next few weeks until the girls are done. Its the best of both worlds. I go to work in the day and go camping at night. I sleep good knowing my two labs and one pitbull are inside the house keeping things safe. (sleeping)...

Latest posts

Back