Trimmer recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bwanabud said:
Well, I'm going against the grain on this one :)

I used the SpinPro leaf trimmer this year, worked great for me.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56878

I think if you just trim, for small personal use...hand trimming is fine. But if you're busting out 5 gallon full buckets like me...hand trimming is for fools :) The last trim was in the double digits in lbs.....my hands would have been done for life :)
lol up here we get into triple digit weight and we still trim by hand because auto trimmers leave way too much trash on the flowers. hand trimming makes the flowers amazing and really brings out the flavor when curing a lot better.
and where im from trimming is a decent paying job, if everyone used auto trimmers there would be a lot of people out of work. :holysheep:

Killuminati420 said:
lol up here we get into triple digit weight and we still trim by hand because auto trimmers leave way too much trash on the flowers. hand trimming makes the flowers amazing and really brings out the flavor when curing a lot better.
and where im from trimming is a decent paying job, if everyone used auto trimmers there would be a lot of people out of work. :holysheep:

"LOL" Yea, well send some of those trimmers my way :hubba: It works fine for a rough trim, then finish trim by hand. I don't trim flowers, just buds :icon_smile:

You flip triple digits every 2 months ? It's Obama's job to lower unemployment, not mine :holysheep:

Has anyone tried electric scissors like the Black & Decker SZ360. Just wondering if these would work. I also thought about some attachment for my Dremmel to trim with. Cut off wheel or something.

I don't know about elec trimmers, I'd want complete control of what's being cut. A dremmel might work if you can control it's speed and be careful enough. I'll stick to the trim crew and good highs...love the finger hash and the company!

Here's all you need dude. prune.jpg

Latest posts

Back