Rosebud's 2014 new beginning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking excellent Rose! I grow every summer in that triple digit heat, takes a bunch of water to keep em happy here. I agree, pretty nice knees on your Mr.!

I don' t know how you guys do it even in your huge pots TC. I am finding it so much easier in the ground. How much do you have to water? It has been in the triple digits for a month. It has been a hotter then usual summer. Good to see you here. Thanks for stopping by.

Hi Rose! Awesome! That pic of Mr RB gave a good chuckle :D How many you got outside now? How's the big girl doing after the cleanup now that it's been a few days?

Ston I have 8 outside now. The Larry had some tea and she seems good. She hasn't got used to her new hair cut yet. I will take a pic when she pretties up some.

The new baby's outside are a northern lights, jack herer, Matriarc, sunshine daydream. They are in shock from being in the ac'd house to 95 degree sun. I hope they look ok in the morning and think they will.

PJ, mr rb tells me I am his hobby by keeping my hobby going. I couldn't do it without him this year... my knee is stupid. I am a lucky mr is feeling well enough to do it!!! win win.

Yeah might take a little longer to recover since it's been so hot there. She'll perk up just wait

I how I would rather have Mary chores,instead of my honey do list lol

Noice!!! I so wish I could grow outdoors.
Man I am jealous. A great big FREE light in the sky and a stupid Federal Scheduling and my State's ignorance keeps me from using it to grow some DANK without risking my Freedom. Yeah that seems fair and makes sense....NOT!

Isn't that the truth Hammy. It is only a plant. My husband said, are you over you count? I said, I don't care if I am...he cares. lol

I really wish you could grow outside Hamster, and I hope I am still around when you are showing us your od grows. I wanna see your larry in the ground! :Look out!

Hehehe, the mrs just got legal, and doubled our numbers! :yay: Look out next year! ;) Hamster, peep the Nurse Larry group grow thread.

Can't wait to see your girls take off Rose! Green mojo as always :48:

Thanks guys, i appreciate you stopping by.

We had 76 MPH winds yesterday. First it was a dust storm to beat all dust storms. Then some rain and more wind. The girls did fine... I stood by and watched those tall slender satoris blow and bend over and their big ole fan leaves turned upside down. They aren't staked yet. Went out this morning and everything is fine with the outdoors.

The shed is a different story. The 109 day in July and the air conditioner hose came off and blew hotter air in the shed for 7 hours has hermied one of my girls and thus, sporadically pollinated in the shed.

My heart is a little broken. I don't want to grow in the shed again, but don' t know how to do it in this little house. We made it a 2 bedroom instead of a 3 bedroom.
I really can't believe how sad I am about these very special genetics in my shed. Just for the record, i do NOT blame the genetics. I myself would have hermied in that heat!

Latest posts

Back