U know my estilo good Doctor robertOG KUSH WEST coas socal1 215 kush4less grolikeapro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome....

thank you dear friend I got
a few strain from seed:

-blackwater( tahoe og x mendecino purps) 6 phenotypes

-ak47 berry/cherry 2 phenos

-bluedream

-super bud by Ed Rosenthal

--souls assassin og kush( aka Cypress hill OG, Jet Fuel, B-real Og)

I have one male BLACKwater with the soulassassin trying to get some beans

Wow you have a lot going on. I have never heard of Super bud my Rosenthal. That sounds interesting. As do all of the strains.

We are both busy with males too. I have one in the bathtub that has bred the female now i need to save the pollen for next time. Exciting stuff.

im having fun making seeds n saving lots of dollars on seeds ...here is alink to superbud aka pineapple hxxps://sensiseeds.com/en/cannabis-seeds/sensi-seeds/ed-rosenthal-super-bud

Wow they look very nice Dr!

Are you planning on trimming/thinning out the undersides?

ty..ive been taking yellow leafs off. im just letting them do their thing for now I pinched the very top once for two days idk how i feel about a 3rd pinch.

ill clean the inside of the plants as much as they need it im looking at what cage to build n what type of camera

Wow they look very nice Dr!

Are you planning on trimming/thinning out the undersides?

I did clean a few inches from the ground on the budding ak47s twins the shortest two... and the rest im waiting I want to use those as Clones the other bottom nugs ill use them for my trim. i use it to make hash and butter. how many pound you think I'll get?:vap_bong__emoticon:hit the bong n back to work I just took two picture ill upload as soon as my 8 hr shift is over

ill take a bunch of pictures from each plant and measurements and see if you all can guess how many pounds see who gets the closest!:vap-leafy_wave::heart::peace::evil::ccc::48::batman: :headbang2: :icon_smile:

so im glad i didnt spray them. the mold is gone i guess with the heat and less watering. so im super happy the buds are forming so nice Ill post pictures they got tall
so im going to church n keep thanking God for this beautiful buds OMG

pulling up set !!!
COME ON LETS SMOKE A BIG FAT JOINT!!!:tokie::afroweed::joint::welcome::48::ccc:
ITS TIME @4:20 ILL BE TAKING A FEW PICTURES. IL HAVE TIME TO UPLOAD LIKE TWO
A COMPLETE SIDE PIC LIKE THE ENTIRE JOURNAL PLUS A BACK VIEW WISH I HAVEN T TAKING PICTURES FROM.

ill take a second picture of a closeup of some of the 2 ak47 smaller pheno

ll upload the rest later

good new the tahoes grew way bigger then tyhe soul assasoins so i got 3 big tahoes all differetn phenos
I have about two big bushes of soul assassins made from 3 plants. n there is like 2 other souls that are about 3 feet tall n just like 3 main branches not too big and the one soul next to pineapple is just one branch I think the soul i had next to big ak47 is gone she dried or something lol cant remember right now so yeah thats the line up and also the 2 smaller ak47 are the ones that are gonna beharvest first. i

Did I miss the pics?

4:20 yup, better than cocktail hour.

Nice plants man, AWesome stuff. I'm located pretty close to you and was thinking of experimenting w/ outdoor grows year round, rigging a couple of CFL around each plant and setting them on a timer. So in like december have the CFL kick in around sundown 5-530 ish and running for another 3-4 hours.

Latest posts

Back