Sub Rosa Garden's ..Operation Blackbird...testing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenjoe

Reaction score
Many thanks to Tre for these
Just got rid of 12 males......So i now can start these. got to keep it legal......
10 are in paper towels...pics as soon as their heads poke thru the soil...these are F2's

The SR-71 is very close in growth characteristics to the Bubba Kush but a better yielder and obviously purple , in both leaf and flower but also in flavor.

The Aliendog f3 male is from Evolution Genetics. Selected for his 'complete package'... He was the last to flower of all his siblings and was suspected fems due to his perfect growth structure and resemblance to the females and not the males.
This is the male that earned the reputation as a 'gas station cherry gummy candies'.

F1 were stable through all phases and even through stress testing.
Medium in height with above average yields.
Taste and exhale is almost dead ringer for Blue Dream with good sedative and pain relieving properties.
October 15 finish at 45degrees North 2500' above sea level.

as of today...9 of 10 are good to go into cups...10th one should be good to go tomorrow....
looks like 100% germ rate....

Looking good greenjoe.
Mine are coming along but way behind yours. Will be cool to compare plants

@stankdank....indeed...also sandstarr is doing one also.....
i am watchin yours...

So far, so good. 100% germ rate ? Can`t beat that. Will settle in and watch the show.

25 days from sprouting huh ? They be looking good. Hope mine look similar at 25 days.

transplanted....and flipped...i did cull 1 mutant
break down...
10 for 10 on germ
1 mutant and 1dud
5 females

Latest posts

Back