My first time... 2 Skwalker OG's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebud, what's wrong with the leaves in the first of those 3 pictures. The second pjc is the good one. Thank you. I think its coming along well to. Can 30% RH lots of air exchange and 80 degree ambient temp do that? How about intense light? I really need to set my tent up properly.

Sometimes a few leaves just look wonky. I wouldn't worry about it. Your RH is low, but mine is always low. The plants look green and healthy.

I wouldn't feed them yet. Let the grow. What light are you under?

300 LEP. Light Emitting Plasma. I'm excited just got a free bottle of crab and shrimp meal to test out. And looks like there's a new fertilizer out I may do in my outdoor. It's called one shot. It lasts 3-6mos outdoors just have to give teas. 60 bucks will do 500? Gallons of soil. It's bunch of goodies wrapped in mollases. I will let em go longer before feeding. I yanked the 2 screwed leaves. Hope more wont come.

So someone told me the mix is a little warm for clones... Said the twisting older leaves are normal and they will grow out of it. Good to know wish I would have used blue ribbon first. I've been freaking out about what the problem was. So I will guess 1 more week they should be ok. Is this going to hurt my plants in long run? Anything I can do to help them through it?

So I watered with a diluted nutrient strength because I saw yellowing got problems don't know what they are. Up until this haven't realm given much of anything. Really wish I had ph meter. About to get a bluelab growers toolbox. Pic to follow I've had these tiny clones for 2 weeks.

So I have had them for 2 weeks. They going to be ok? Lol. Maybe giving 7.0 water messed em up? Possibly hot mix? Could have overwatered maybe ph needs to come down. Could have been thirsty? Root problems, bugs in roots or plant? Hope not pretty clean as far as bugs go saw 1 little gnat thing 2 weeks ago 1x nothing since. First pic is when I got them 2 wks ago other pictures are tonight. Last 2 are same plant I think.

300 LEP. Light Emitting Plasma. I'm excited just got a free bottle of crab and shrimp meal to test out. And looks like there's a new fertilizer out I may do in my outdoor. It's called one shot. It lasts 3-6mos outdoors just have to give teas. 60 bucks will do 500? Gallons of soil. It's bunch of goodies wrapped in mollases. I will let em go longer before feeding. I yanked the 2 screwed leaves. Hope more wont come.

Plasma, I wish that you would slow down and use some tried and true nutrients. When you are starting out, it is a mistake to try every new thing as you really have no idea what to expect from your grows. I would be very happy to see you get some Fox Farm or some other kind of good organic soil and use a nutrient line that has been used for a while and been shown to work.

Do not take off the wonky leaves--that is detrimental to the plant. You need to try and figure out WHY you have wonky leaves, not just clip them and forget about it.

Ok things im worried about are Root problem maybe I overwatered at first even first few times. I'm worried its a disease or bug problem, I saw one bug one time. Soil could be slight hot. I had bag in my house for long time it was wrapped in a black trash bag to keep it sterile, was that a bad idea. 6monthz maybe. Also I don't have ph or ppm meters. As i found out mine broke. Maybe the soil ph got off from not being in bag whole time with shrooms lol? Biggest fear is my light ain't worth **** and I spent big money on trash. So there is embarasing ideas I got. How about environment? 3x3 tent 8" fan turned way down for air passive intake. Temps seemed to be about 73-84 over last few days been keeping about a 4-5 degree range w/ 24 hour light. RH is 29-39 want to get humidifier for room.

Hahaha back I the game. I'm happy today. The feeding I gave them yesterday is apearing to solve the twisting and everything looks healthier and happier. I just hope it continues in recovering from whatever it was. After getting my meters ill have more insight to what's going on. Wish mine hadn't broke. I didn't take care if it properly. Lesson learned. I seen them today and smiled.

View attachment WP_20150618_12_14_39_Pro.jpg

So I do not have a circulating fan yet. Can that cause problems at this age. The leaves and stems move slightly from air flow. Strapped for cash sucks. I still need a bunch of stuff ph ppm pen, circulating fan, ducting and homemade silencer boxes for fans, an inline filter so I don't have to have one in tent. Get ducting all figured out for flowering and some seeds perhaps. If they don't get better soon they are going outside and I will bleach and regroup. Start from seed with proper meters to check my soil and nutrient solutions.

If light is to close can it screw up plants leaves and stuff? Make them twist, dimple, necrosis etc?

Latest posts

Back