Grow Like a Pro Kush4Less "gooDr's Show" Og Kush, WW x Skunk#1 plus lavenberry lady!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey dr. seam like your messing up the lil ones with that soil. have your treid seed starter mix that they sell in walmart. i used to grow in that and perlite 60/40 mix worked just fine for me. it was just to much money to keep using it mix. but it should work wonders for you if you use it for starting the lil ones. just saying..........

Pic 1 og kush my youngest.
Pic 2 Great White Shark Shock
Pic 3 great white shark shock (the oldest of the two)
Pic 4. My oldest Lady Lavenberry

So one og, one lavederberry and two Great white shark shock. The one og kush seed has the typical og leafs. Lol even yho is just the first leaf i can tell the og kush leaf is so different from the rest. I just took this pictures. Very very soon they ll get room to grow. Now im in the process of of moving thats why i keept then in this conditio s

What up sin inc. Long story bro. Emergency soil. But it will work. They just have to survive 1 or 2 more days. Ill finally have their pots n system ready in around 48hrs. Yeah buddy i normally go with pellets like jeffy starter or the jumpstart frog pellets but stupid store didnt have them it was my last option. Is all good. At least I got a head start because as soon as i knew i was gona move to my new place i started the seeds knowing it was gonna take a min to find a good home till then i was planning of just keeping them as healthy as possible with what i had at hand. They look good so far. The soil is organic but is not good for draining. Under each plant i have a lil bit of egg shells lol. I took the dome out. Hade an accident where the light was touching two of my girls and also dried the soil. So they are lucky to look this good im happy. Im sure i can get atleast one female. Please lord at least one female. Lol one out of four should not be too much to ask. I also want to order some seeds ill post the list later

View attachment 20160804_053731.jpg

View attachment 20160804_053704.jpg

View attachment 20160804_053648.jpg

View attachment 20160804_053910.jpg

What came 1st,,the chicken, the egg,or egg cart with weed....lol

YUM, I guess.

Hi Rosebud. It really does taste so yummy. Something about the purple taste drives me LOCO. I love it in the morning to wake and bake.

Here some pics of mu bubbler happy
And the rasta zong
Some lavendeberry shots and Great White Shark enjoy

View attachment 20160614_000056.jpg

View attachment 20160613_230339.jpg

View attachment 20160530_181058.jpg

View attachment 20160613_225651.jpg

View attachment 20160601_000259.jpg

View attachment 20160628_060610.jpg

All those nugs look nice. i have not grown a purple until now.. looking forward to it after seeing your pic's. love the bong.

well you can purp any strain, just by using steep cold swings from night and day i try and keep night temps in the 65-68 range. If the strain has purp in this will make it super purp

well you can purp any strain, just by using steep cold swings from night and day i try and keep night temps in the 65-68 range. If the strain has purp in this will make it super purp
Wasup homie,
Excactly it has to have purp in the genetics to get this dark. And what a hue. Not every strain bro. N Yo. No ish. I had some GDP most was just green with very lil purp on the vains or whatever but mainly green was hard to see purp. The leafs were also green. Bu i left some go till Nov. With the low temp. The entire plant was almost black. A dark dark purple. Leafs buds and all. U can only get that bomb purp col. with genetics because next to to the black gdp i had other strain that were plain green in Nov

All those nugs look nice. i have not grown a purple until now.. looking forward to it after seeing your pic's. love the bong.

Thank you Rose. Some purp strains have very distinct flavors of black berries cherry soda. Good luck w the kung-fu purp. The real deal not the fake purp lol. Thank u for commenting on my nug n pupes. Have a wonderful day everyone

Actually, i like everything you just posted up there. Nice...

Latest posts

Back