Grow Like a Pro Kush4Less "gooDr's Show" Og Kush, WW x Skunk#1 plus lavenberry lady!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah they look burnt from light. I dont see any turn and burn.

Happy 420 yall. Here is the daily update

"Yeah they look burnt from light. I dont see any turn and burn." Weedhoper. Yeah broaki. My bulb was touching them one day u can see on the pics where lavenderberry my oldest was tosted from one side plus the small dirt dried since i dint use a dome anymore. I did put a plastic bag over the soil n got all the water to stay plus a bit of nutes n the roots grew as u can see. Or i think i gortot the pic of the roots ill upload later i got sometho g to do b4 traffic hour. Thanks for stopping. The plants will recover soon. I just started another group anyways check out my other journal veganic tangerine dream. Later

View attachment 20160824_160915.jpg

do you always start them in such large pots? I would think a solo cup first to establish roots then up pot?

do you always start them in such large pots? I would think a solo cup first to establish roots then up pot?

Hello friend

Ill give u an example. When u grow auto flower plants they recommend u start them in the final container. They get much bigger if no space restrictions. Transplants or small solo cups would just slow down the process. Yes i water using lots of nutrients. Small price to pay for speedy growing plants. Big contai ers are the way to go. The size n shape of the pot determines a lot

makes sense i know you dont want any transplants with autos, i always just assume since its auto its going to be fast so you want it is the smallest final container, like 1 liter or 2 liter, but i have never grown them just watched others, as i am doing now cant wait too see it all unfold

makes sense i know you dont want any transplants with autos, i always just assume since its auto its going to be fast so you want it is the smallest final container, like 1 liter or 2 liter, but i have never grown them just watched others, as i am doing now cant wait too see it all unfold

Thanks for watchong. Thats what it takes to get them the very big fast. After all those weeks in a 1inch pots. I Can use some help from big pots doing nutrients on time n keepin temps under control.

So my baby Shark is now 1 month old. Lol a bit smaller compare to my other seeds but since I was moving at least I got some what of a head start.

Pic 1 Great White Shark no 1my oldest shark is recovering very fast n i can already see new growth.
I almost gave up on her but might b my only shark female. Thetes a 50 50 chance ima get a male. Fonger crossed

Pic number 2. Great White Shark no. 2 is doing the best as far as color n size plus nomber of branches already. She is loving the new pot and the nutrients

Pic 3. My Og Kush is hanging in there not much growth. But she is worth gold I can wait. As long as I get her to b a female n make some clones or seed. If is a male ill leave next to the females n get seeds for seasons to come.

Picture 4 Lavenberry Lady is my oldest. And is also getting a darker green n not as yellowish as before. Her leafs are standing up moreas if she was stretchin. She also got a bit taller very lil but i noticed.

Today I did my second feeding. Im using week 1 still
When i mixed my nutrients i gave it to them within an hour. I did it little by little. Meaning i water one cup each pot. Waited a few minutes and water some more n again. Till i start seeing water running from under the pot. My goal is to end up with 10% run off. At yhe very end i finish up with pure water on the very top layer so that any nutrients stock on top where there is no roots will push down the nutes to where the roots are.
Can wait for the next week or two. Should be a nice change. I satrted another group of tangerine Dream just in case an extra 3 on top of the existing 5 so i got a lot of plants to pick some nice mothers n get some good ganja in October November.

View attachment 20160826_181658.jpg

View attachment 20160826_180449.jpg

View attachment 20160826_180357.jpg

View attachment 20160826_180334.jpg

Lookin good Dr. Keep it green.

Thank you broski. Following my dreams. U already know buddy. In a couple days will b my 7th year here w yall. *small tear runs down *

7 years. So ima do something special. I got some cool beans ill do. N thank you all at this site. Everyone made me better. I got lots to learn still. Love u guys:48::48::yay::heart::2940th_rasta::bump::tokie:

Latest posts

Back