Grow Like a Pro Kush4Less "gooDr's Show" Og Kush, WW x Skunk#1 plus lavenberry lady!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well when you leave a male plant and it pollinates then the female uses its energy to produce seeds rather then high quality bud, but hey if you dont mind less potent bud then that is fine also, to each their own

well when you leave a male plant and it pollinates then the female uses its energy to produce seeds rather then high quality bud, but hey if you dont mind less potent bud then that is fine also, to each their own
im not happy about getting kess potency. But seeds would last me for ever and if i was to get some bomb og kush mix with my other bomb ww skunk or lavenderberry even mixing it with my Tangerine Dream. She comes from the g13 fam. If i get 200 seeds thats a value of $2,000 if i pay $10 each like most strains from cali connection.

Lavenderberry is a monster i could tell. All the girls are starting to pick up. I think has been only2 weeks that they went frpm 1 inch cube pots to the New 3gallon pots. Im like WOW. I been doing training cutting all the new side shoot and only allowing 4 tops to keep growin( On Great White Shark II and Lavenberry) og kush is growing about 8 or 10 branches. O never toped her. She is doing it on her own. Supper short and fat. A sure winner. I hope she is a Female. Pelase God let it b. And Great White Shark I got fim on the 7th nod. She will start to bush up now.

View attachment 20160918_035403.jpg

I took this shot last night. I pray so hard everyday for my OG KUSH to be a female. And it looks like a female in the way she grows bushy and males are a bit taller. Female or not Im keeping it. I can always backcross the hell out of the. Should be fun to make OG Kush Seeds.

Here she is after two days of partial darkness period and some foliage feedings with classic music she is blowing up
:vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave::vap-leafy_wave:

View attachment 20160920_192501.jpg

So I go to the hydro store and they tell me they have to order my LED light fixture. He said next week he will put the order in since he had already made the order for this week. he said for sure no more than two weeks. But I really wanted to start flowering Tomorrow. The Good News are that my light was gonna cost $519 plus tax. $560+ but I found the cheapest one for $398 online plus a $10 shipping fee. My hydro store match it so it was $408 plus tax so Only $442. Yaya!!! Ill be making babies today or tomorrow Clones on top of clones baby

View attachment 20160922_124204.jpg

Shark shock II is a female for sure!!!! She is perfect. I only made 2 clones from her.
The other 3 males well ...idk what to do with them. I really wanted the lavenberry not so lady and the OG kush male but the seeds will be mainly Shark Shock and only 25% would be OG kush from my male. Now idk for sure about the 3. Sadly they dont have hairs at the end of the single ball. Im only seen the very first signs. Since b4 i had them on bits of darkness last night I saw hairs on my Shark Shock II n started looking at the others n i found on all 3 the same thing. A tiny bump ball like flower with layers. Og had one no hair tho i broke the ball thing to inspect n insaw a few layers like a flower but to small to officially call it so ill keep them around till i see concrete evidence i wanted to make seeds but now that i only have one female for sure. A seedy batch is not gonna hold me or even reach my 2 ounce max goal. I might have to flower some tangerine dream to make up for the 3 males. Think are looking fabulous clones n all 6 og kush 2 lavenderberry and 2 Shark Shock II so i possibly have 7 og kush males and 3 Lavenberry males. I wish i could get the polen from all 3 of my males but i would need different locations for them and collect it when ready even store it for when I have a chance what a cool strain to have og kush. Oh my. Ima keep on trucking smoke up yall

View attachment 1474829000280-253123267.jpg

Happy 421 family. My California Lightworks LED fixture is working wonders Wow. Here is my big girl my original mama's Great white shark at 1w days in flower almost 2 weeks and she looks buds a lil no crystals yet. I can't wait here some pics

View attachment 1476784655448-662605102.jpg

View attachment 1476784860218-1280302654.jpg

View attachment 1476784880233-2137056888.jpg

View attachment 14767849002511924996211.jpg

View attachment 14767849705851760372337.jpg

View attachment 14767849490091797233807.jpg

Latest posts

Back