Magical Butter Machine just a soup maker?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While the idea looks basically the same, the MBM has several things this doesn't appear to have, like having a thermostat. The MBM is also all stainless steel and weights more than 4 lbs--like twice that. Weirdly, no where could I find any information about the volume the soup maker will handle. This would probably work for those on a budget if the preset temps and times are anywhere close to what you need. Its probably a bit more like this unit-- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01I02KC3E/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20 than the MBM, which seems to be heavier built with more options.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'm sure there are a number of differences. I just saw this in another forum and thought it was strange that it looked so much like the MBM.

I had a boss who always told us to not try and reinvent the wheel. I guess that there are only so many good designs for a device that heats and stirs the contents for a set amount of time.

The MBM is pretty cool but I just go with a crockpot myself. Costs a fraction of the price and just means I have to give it a quick stir every few hours. I'm a cheapskate but it works perfectly for me!

Latest posts

Back