Good Site Bad Site ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grama42

Reaction score
:confused2:I'm always reading about mg but not sure what site i can trust and what site's are real i do love this forum;):aok: its my #1 if any one has any knowledge please post it here thanks be safe :farm: Grama42

I think this is a fantastic place to learn how to grow mj like a pro. It's also filed with tons of information covering all aspects of mj. I believe whole-heartedly in the safety of this site and I would definitely recommend this site to everyone that I know. I would say that you found the right place. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

I'm with you i love this site and the grower's every one is great with info i just want to know if there is any bad site's out there to be aware of thanks SB be safe

I could name one or two for you but I'm not sure that it's alllowed here. One site had an owner that lied about his site location and server and I left there quickly, guy still lies and was known as one at another site we frequented. And the other is like romper room, I think many of us belong(ed) there. As for names I think it's best to saty away from open slander. But the one site had the initials GP, the reason I point this one out is because of security issues...he's the liar and he still lies. Other than that you have to find the bad ones for yourself.

I guess I got lucky. I have never been to any other sites, I found MP by searching google: I put in the words cannibas growing question and thousands of hits resulted! and I clicked on MP and instantly fell in love!

my instincts felt right here. no danger has ever been felt by me when I am here. all is well.

keep your focused attention on what you are wanting! never on what you are not wanting. all is well.

have a great journey!

Me

I'm a newbie

I fell upon this site by chance

Good luck for me, I would say.

I approached the admin with a few issues I was having

and I got time and effort put in by the admin team, helping me to resolve these issues

I'm new to forums

This is my 1st

I hope it will be my last

In the time I have been here I would like to think I have made global friends

They may think otherwise lol

I visited many times before I signed up, even then I sat in the side lines watching the goings on.

This is a cool cool place

1 that I am glad to be a member of

vie long MP

There maybe some sites with more advanced knowledge, BUT this is the place to be for nice friendly advice. Plus who wants to get too advanced, it's supposed to be fun LOL. In all honesty I like it here the best, nice people, good advice, and good mods....plus the rules help a ton. Too many other sites are just for bashing and name calling, adults can't act like adults and it's sad IMO, I have been guilty myself of some drama every now and again.

Long story short, this is the best board IMO.

this is where i will stay i just like to search but i want to be safe that's all its just being careful when your growing if you know what i mean

Latest posts

Back