Worried about missing resin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surfer Joe

Reaction score
I trimmed 3 plants at harvest and normally, the scissors are all gummed up with resin well before I'm done with the first plant.
This time, the scissors stayed clean, so I'm worried that the plants will lack potency.
They smell nice and my fingers did get sticky if I touched them. I did clean the scissors and add a little 3 in 1 oil to it before using them, so maybe the oil kept the resin from building up?

Mine were less sticky this year. I had bug damage. It still works though.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Lots of resin does not always meen it's good weed, I have grown average resin plants that were more potent than some very sticky plants.

I am still drying and curing, so I will have to wait a while to see how they came out.
It also seemed like there was less trich dust left behind on the table when I was moving them around.

Well, the stuff turned out ok. The smell came back and the effect is strong and very relaxing physically and mentally. The plants were NL Blue. They still don't feel as sticky as the kush plant that grew alongside them, and I don't see as much loose trich dust after grinding some up as other strains, but the smoke is very powerfullly euphoric and relaxing.

Latest posts

Back