feeling a bit proud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldfogey8

Very grouchy and ornery today…
Reaction score
my wife went to jamaica last week with my sister as a 'girls only' vacation. she said she saw guys on the side of the road holding up stems with buds on them for sale. she commented that they were pretty small compared to what she has seen from my tent. now i am sure it was probably some pretty nice smoke but i guess size does matter...

Yeah they don't sell fat buds in Jamaica. I go often and the buds are always small and hella sticky. If you roll a bone you don't even have to lick the paper. They are also aways seeded. It's all grown outdoors.

Yeah they don't sell fat buds in Jamaica. I go often and the buds are always small and hella sticky. If you roll a bone you don't even have to lick the paper. They are also aways seeded. It's all grown outdoors.

Is it decent smoke?

She gonna mail ya back some seeds? I hear the Blue Mountain stuff is pretty good. I'd love to have the strain of Redroot Kali that was going around back in '71.

It's okay. Not great but decent. Edibles is the way to go. Space Cakes rock.

When I went to Ocho Rios, I got some stuff that had been the best stuff I ever had.......until my 3rd crop or so, then that was the best I had ever had, and now it's just always getting better.

But this stuff I had, was almost brown, rock hard nugs... that smelt and tasted of earth and something I could never describe. I'll never forget the taste! :smoke1:

Is it decent smoke?

had some really impressive sativa in Negril that placed an all day grin on your face....
bought an ounce, a pack of papers and a lighter. rolled all into joints, had one every morning, every lunch hour and every evening......it was epic!

sounds like your lady is proud of her mans hard work!

cheers

nope. no seeds mailed home. i am sure the stuff they grow for the tourists is nothing like the lambsbread sensimillia the true rastas smoke. i just thought is was kind of cool that my wife recognized that i was doing something a little bit right...

doc - the best stuff i ever had is a toss up from when i was a kid in the late 70's. kind of a tie between some thai stick that tasted like sandalwood and expanded so much you'd take a small bong hit and wind up unable to hold it in your lungs and some opiated black hash that i actually passed out after a hit of 'hash under glass' from. maybe not a fair comparison as the opium is kind of cheating but that stuff was literally addictive to the point where me and my buddies were jonesing for more when the supply ran dry. ah the memories...

edit:
oldfogey,
please accept my apology for acting like a sheriff moderator earlier, and for informing you on what the rules are, in your own thread.......that was rude and i am sorry.....truly

my intentions were good, but i could have pm'd you instead.

apologies oldfogey8,

peace

hmmmm... i had not read the rules to be honest. my post was not meant to offend and to be honest, don't understand why this would be offensive. i was a young teenager when i smoked that and it was for about a month that it was available. i do not and never have had a hard drug problem so maybe that is where my disconnect is. if the admins find this to be offensive or in violation of the rules, i will not be offended if the post is removed. if given the opportunity to have another months supply of that though, i would be up for the task... ;)

You are good oldfogey.. Mentioning it is far from discussing them on the open board.

I travel the islands every year, all of the weed I've tried was garbage. Usually still green wrapped in a big leaf, always has seeds....mine is far far better.

Latest posts

Back