Whats your (DIY) gibberellic acid recipe ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vostok

Reaction score
you ain't gonna believe this: running low on my Ga3 acid I went to 3 local health food stores seeking out natural organic LENTILS, a stable food in many parts of the world, for thousand of years, in the first 2 stores each of the assistants had no idea what I meant, on the 3rd store the manageress directed me to the soup aisle ..and yes indeed there were the lentils but mixed in with some serious and horrid food stuff.
41zoOYZtpCL.jpg

True, I hadn't made Ga in several years, but its so simple, and I am so miffed about it, that even resorted to looking at Amazon, who do have it $10.00 plus another 50% for post...no thanks I like my recipe, beside being from SuperGrow it smells very much like Monsanto to me

So until I find some fresh clean and organic lentils I'll just wait until I hit the big smoke again.

link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gibberellic_acid

Whats your DIY gibberellic acid recipe..?:vap-Bong_smoker:

ga is some nasty nasty stuff. You'd be safer making sts/cs.

I seen a guy like that in the Health food store 2 days ago,,,i was trying to figure out what the hell happened to him.
I wounder if was caused by the samething? How weird.

Didn't know they were using GA3 to produce feminized seeds these days. I only know of the method where you let the females over mature so they can produce their "emergency bananas" and then use these to produce seeds on another younger female.

As for GA3 recipes it depends on the seeds you're trying to germinate and most formulations use anywhere between 5-35ppm(parts per million).

Read through the pdf and didn't see anywhere where it says it is a dangerous toxin.
In fact this seems to indicate otherwise.
NFPA Rating:health: 1; flammability: 0; instability: 0;

Here is what it says on one of the sites that you can buy it.
All Natural Non-Toxic.
Super concentrated 1g makes up to 10gal.
Useage is approved by most organic certification agencies.
Packaged in glass for an indefinite shelf life.

Right I'm sure all these "hazards" are nothing to worry about. Just because it isn't fatal doesn't mean it's not toxic...

Aspirin can be toxic. Hell, water can be toxic so stop with the fear mongering. I stand by my statement.

What you call "fear mongering" I call educating. Obviously there are some ricks when dealing with ga that is just fact. You want to spread misinformation,claiming it isn't toxic go for it. But don't get upset when someone calls you out on it.

What you call "fear mongering" I call educating. Obviously there are some ricks when dealing with ga that is just fact. You want to spread misinformation,claiming it isn't toxic go for it. But don't get upset when someone calls you out on it.

No YOU are the one spreading misinformation brosef, and I am calling YOU out on it. You are only educating us on the fact that you don't like to be wrong.

Right I'm sure all these "hazards" are nothing to worry about. Just because it isn't fatal doesn't mean it's not toxic...

I believe you have this Ga3 mixed with some other chem...as STS and Cs do both mutate genes in fact thats what they are for.

As for GA3 I use it in very small harmless doses, for encouraging my seeds thru germination, had you read the wiki link, you along would be aware of this.

I have taken the liberty of adding you to my ignore list, please do not respond to any further posts of mine..thank you

Yehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, ,,,hell im Toxic after eating beans.

I thought STS was Cadallac. Lol

Latest posts

Back