Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I had some lemon tree but all I have is lemon tea:) ......:48:.......and some presidential kush

I got no Presidential Kush either !--but got Master Kush and Aphgani Kush -- Mazar-i-Shariff ? -- Don't care what anybody say that's a dam giant indica Kush !

I got one them high questions I need some help with !-- U know Kangaroos --Opossum --animals with a pouch for babies ? -- I know they born real immature and climb up into the pouch --latch onto a teat and stay attached as they grow !-- My question is -- How U reacon them little buggers breathe ? -- Put me in a leather pouch with no air --I ain't lasting long !-- Is momma feeding them babies oxygenated milk ? -- Not doubting that it works but -- I just don't understand !-- Maybe a toke or 2 while I contemplate the mysteries of the universe !-- Personally I think there's some things in nature could be better !-- I mean if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his butt everytime he hop !--So many mysteries !

Long day. Picked up pre cooked Thanksgiving meal. Settled in for the night. Smoking something, yeah tk/goji, tasty.

Okay so I've avoided this thread like the plague for years. I'm working on my second child moving out so I think I qualify now lol. So...what's up old people? I assume terms like lit and on fleek aren't allowed haha.

Welcome puffa, we just old folks hangin out gettin high...you prolly fit right in. Hey I really liked your purple BOTM entry, purty flowers!

Looks good dude. What do you have under there?
I met ThunderFudge at 1 of the Cup Festivals and he gave me a bunch of beans I've been meaning to get to and other stuff.

Lemon Bubba x Sour Larry Thunderfudge
choco fantasy Riot
Mimosa Symbiotic Genetics
black mamba Exotic Genetix
double purple doja F3 mine

Huge wind and rain power is out...
Candles to puff by.....:48:......

Morning O.F.C. !-- Hospital don't get holidays off so we gotta put Thanksgiving off this year !

Welcome BBP !-- I'm sure U not the only one didn't want to hang out with some Old Farts !-- It's a state of mind more than age !

Wake and Bake !--- Thanksgiving requires an extra special buzz !--So let's get to building the one !

Looks like a 5 gallon bucket of Apple Wine bout ready for the freezer so we make Apple Jack today ! -- Getting high and making liqour ? -- Just another day at the beach !

Happy Thanksgiving you old farts.

BBP, in the house, woo hoo.. welcome so glad you finally showed up. fleek you say? lol

Umbra, nice lamp.

61 degrees here this morning, what? Cane's wind and rain are on the way over here.

Yard dog in the house!!! WOO HOO, hi YD. RE, have a great day today. Glad to see ya.

Hey Rose. Just cruising by. Bloom is coming up on seven weeks this weekend. Umbra' potluck still has about 6-7 more weeks. Congrats on your cbd seeds. Your Harley tsu is at seven weeks. Excited to try that for my wife.

What up Dog ? -- Good to see U in da house !--

Don't know why they call it apple jack ? -- 'cept maybe it's made from apples and will jack U up ?-- It'll all jack U up so I don't know ? -- I think maybe I better go put that Snow Desiel jar up and get something else ?
I might be a little lit up ?
What da hell is a "Fleek" anyway ?

View attachment 20171123_095105-1.jpg

happy thanksgiving every one ,,,,been coking since yesterday,,,was hoping to have the house finished ,,,but not be,,,spending the day with my son and the inlaws ,,a few outlaws ,,,I have a lot to be great full for ,,,they say don't eat to much,,,hell no I'm gonna eat till I burst ,,,see ya soon zig

Zig I know what U meant but--- "Been coking since yesterday" ? -- That's funny to me !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back