How much do I expect?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:yay::woohoo::yay:I'M IN GUYS!!! And the wife is remarkably kind of cool with it... I guess she's had time to wrap her mind around the entire situation and decided it was cool! Now I just have to wait on the bean to get here now!!! I tracked and traced through royal mail and got the following information:

Your item, posted on 08/04/11 with reference LY688779165GB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery.

SOOO... Stay tuned for a new GJ!!! Single auto, Il Diavolo (critical x ruderalis) 204 watts CFL; 6500k for veg and 1/2 2700k 1/2 6500k for flower. May change the ratios later, but should make for a nice experimental grow... Gonna attempt to LST with minimal side affects on the growth of the plant during vegetative growth, and see if I can't gain a decent canopy on this one... I know; not recommended to LST an auto, but I want to KNOW you shouldn't... That incurs growing one out with LST!

Can't hurt to try it out. I thought about topping mine but didn't. Curious to see the outcome.

well, as soon as the bean gets here I'll pop her in the ground and we'll both get to watch her grow up!:rofl: :yay:

I just finished my 1st auto grow-Dinafem Haze Auto from Attitude. It was a freebie along with a RoadRunner that never came up out of the soil. It's finishing curing now. I had only the one plant and gave it a lot of attention. FFOF in a 3 gallon grow bag.

I got about about 30 grams dry-just a hair more than an ounce. The quality so far seems average.

AG

Thanks for the input AG! I'm hoping for this much... But not going to have my heart ripped out with a half ounce harvest using CFL from seed! But we'll see how it goes!

Latest posts

Back