cfl grow since march 1st new shots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoke 2 joints

Reaction score
hello peoples. Just snaped some new shots of my girl shes been under 12/12 for 72 days and im about to start my harvest stage enjoi!

a after.jpg

a liter.jpg

a can.jpg

Nice...how many watts is that and how tall is the plant?

I'm impressed that you've had such good results with so few resources.

Good luck on your harvest!

nice man so it took four months to get that far? not bad i guess this my first time seeing a cfl grow

thanks fellas! she stands at just over 3 feet and my cfl setup goes as follows
2. 42w cool white (top adjacent)
2. 26w daylight (bottom adj.)
1. 42w tube cfl ( top above cola)
1. 28in floro tube ( back wall)

Little resources lol. Its actually a big improvement from my original setup which consisted of 3 60 w incandescent bulbs over 3 plants ( 1 per) and growing in 2 gallon pots with miracle grow

The current setup consists of those bulbs and at one point three 3 gallon pots with promix soil in them. I ended up with 2 males and the one female. So now all my focus and energy goes to making her as happy as possible lol. Thanks again for the comps fellas hears a better shot of my lighting

a befor.jpg

a top.jpg

wow man ur doing really good, is it just one girl? better then non i guess im taking note of this i might consider tryin this setup once im old enough to move out

Bmore Nugs said:
i might consider tryin this setup once im old enough to move out

Exactly what age is "old enough to move out"???

Stoney Bud said:
Exactly what age is "old enough to move out"???

LOL! if he can't keep his mouth closed about his age, how will he ever keep a grow secret (once he's old enough to move out ... and come back to the forum)?

I think junior needs to take his little but back home!!! Anyway thanks for comps on the grow it wasnt easy (first timer) but all is well and im choppin saturday. I was thinking about leaving her in the dark till then and then turning the lights on for 2-3 hours on sat. and then chop her down and hang her for a week sound good? has anyone used this technique before??

Looks great but doesnt anyone think that 72 days is quite a long time to flower????

Stunzeed..

lol haha im only 16, and tired of paying for bud lmao so i figure once i move i may try to grow indoors

Man nice cfl grow bro! I guess they dont lie when they say you can get some nice results from cfl's.

And bmorenugs y you telling pple your age if you know u have to be 18 w.e man it's all good lol bye.

Bmore Nugs said:
lol haha im only 16, and tired of paying for bud lmao so i figure once i move i may try to grow indoors

You are now the weakest link. GOODBYE. :(

OHhhhhh Yeahhhh,
Those are looking just so tasty, and sticky, like slap em up against the mirror and they hold there in place, wow !!! would love to see a few more pics, maybe after you cut right ?
Bmore Nugs, Dude we would love to have you Lil'Bro, but we need to protect you as well as ourselves. I wish you the best and the best advise aI would like to tender is Think through your actions, never take , "NO" as the end of all things. Be dumb as a fox ya know? See ya after awhile.
KingKahuuna

lol king! I have some other shots but not as recent as these that i will post a little later today. Also some real old ones that seem like years ago that i will post and im sure it will get a pretty good laugh.

Again thanx all for checkin out my shawty I will absoluteley post pics when i chop and when i cure so keep a look out! Im courious as to how much shell yeild??? Some of my close freinds say about 2 1/2 - 3 oz. which is more than i could of imagined from the start of this whole adventure. I guess well see. Those other shots ill post in the afternoon need sleep first lol.

woops! ahhhh the middle sprout is the female.

That setup was was my immediate remedy to the incandescent mistake. If u look closely it involves duct tape, sholaces, hangers, and staples just to suspend the floro above the plants pretty funny huh?!!!!

Then theres the black and white witch it just a great photo and finally theres my girl hanging from her ankles beggin for mercy lol!

tng h.jpg

all 3 with flor.jpg

all 3 top veiw.jpg

#1.jpg

Latest posts

Back