Any interest in another outdoor auto group grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Well the thread was lost in the great crash.....any interest in doing another? It seems people are asking about how well autos yield outdoors....so maybe we need to answer that question again with a group grow.

As I remember, they did not do very well.....or do I remember wrong?

i'll get in on it. the weather here won't allow me to plant outdoors for a few more weeks.

The Hemp Goddess said:
As I remember, they did not do very well.....or do I remember wrong?

No I remember the same thing.....lol. Just wish we still had the data for others to see.

slowmo77 said:
i'll get in on it. the weather here won't allow me to plant outdoors for a few more weeks.

Sweet....there shld be some interest. Group grows are always fun regardless.

I wish. I have 5 free "Auto-Assassin" by Short Stuff that I got with my last seed purchase. I know nothing about them. They are just collecting dust. But I'm not too keen on doing anything outdoors around here.
-SSF-

SensiStarFan said:
I wish. I have 5 free "Auto-Assassin" by Short Stuff that I got with my last seed purchase. I know nothing about them. They are just collecting dust. But I'm not too keen on doing anything outdoors around here.
-SSF-

Yeah it sucks for me too....I have no way of doing anything outdoors where I am at.....

Hamster Lewis said:
Yeah it sucks for me too....I have no way of doing anything outdoors where I am at.....

Well, the reason I can't do them is because I have a traditional 12/12 flowering set-up indoors and I am not willing to change it, but I could run them 12/12 indoors??????

-SSF-

I wish I could play.

Too bad I'm seedless, lmao.

I had planed to do some outdoor but if the results isn't there, I guess I should rethink.

SensiStarFan said:
Well, the reason I can't do them is because I have a traditional 12/12 flowering set-up indoors and I am not willing to change it, but I could run them 12/12 indoors??????

-SSF-

You could run them during the veg cycle of your 12/12 plants.

Im in, I did it last year. I ran lowryder 2 and Ak-47. I ran ten of each, regular not femmed. ended up with 5 female LR2 and four female AK-47.The harvest was around 1 oz each. And they were really smelly. Visual cammo is easy but there's no hiding the smell. This year I plan on doing ten each LR2,AK-47, and RRF in 3 gallon smart pots. I'll put them out mid may, if I get a descent harvest I'll run a second.

I wanna play, can i do it indoors? I have only shade in my back yard and the neighbors might get testy if i do it in the front. You could just tell me what kind and I could order seed. Kinda want to do Hamsters kush. (did that sound nasty?)

You didn't use a "T" so no, not till you mentioned it, naughty girl.

We cld do an indoor/outdoor group auto grow....it will give us something to compare.....if I have any auto beans left I will join in....not sure if I do though. Kinda went strictly 12/12 strains now. Constantly in search of DANK.

i was planning an early season auto run with some beans a friend sent me.. so i might pop in from time to time.
be my first try at auto's
:)

I'm always up for an auto grow but I'm too scared to do the outdoor thing. My neighbors seem too nosey for that. I was in high anxiety mode when I grew out my WW reveg last summer. I have no plans on going through that again. My yeild suffered outdoors vs under the lights as well.

If y'all decide to make it in/out doors I'm in on the in :). I've got enough auto beans to make soup here... :) I miss 20/4 and his perpetual auto grows. I know he's over at mjp but that place is a bit overwhelming.

The way I hear it that place is ICRag now.....don't got time for the bravo Sierra.....I think indoor/outdoor group auto grow is the way to go....

i'll pitch in on both sides i guess i have 9 autos inside now and i have about 100 rrf seeds to go all jonny pot seed outside this summer.gonna do a may and a june planting and see how july and august look.i don't care if they are 1/2 oz. each the rrf is pretty dank stuff i'll just plant more. and to get 2 crops in before fall rains would be great.

Yes yes....RRF is one of the best auto smokes I have had....not fire but dank none the less...especially for autos.

Latest posts

Back