Newbies, read this before you post a question!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"what a wonderful source of information! Thank you" :yeahthat: i agree 100% glad i found this invaluble info dude; many props. :D

A question for you............What kind of seeds are generated when pollenated with hermaphrodite pollen? Any particular sex or just more hermies?

Thanks in advance,
Kenfish99

..."Hermies procreate hermies"...

thanks for all the wonderful knowledge that you provide for all the new jacks which i am one of this is real informative:holysheep:

i think over the last 6 months, i have downloaded and read at least 50+ guides, watched jorge's series and read the hoticulture indoor and outdoor guide along with ed rosenthal's and greg green guides. i have watched mr.green show me how to grow chronic to the seemorebuds series. if its about growing i will leave no stone unturned to read it or watch it. i just luv MJ. the newbie guide is the ultimate info. source . thanks guys

iam ready to put my plants in ground i have good soil but what about the soil around the plant will it hurt them

smiley-vault-signs-041.gif

If I plant a seed in dirt..will the dirt change color?

MarPassion Thanks for this great info.

I have learned to check to post before i ask in a post. lol
Now i have alot of reading to do tonight.

ok im new to indoor growing,and ive had seeds sitting around for awhile n decided to plant them in my closet. well to my suprise without hardly any nutrition added to them or great light sorce they took off pretty fast but my problem is i dont have any traditional jagged leaves they all look like first leaves. all rounded and ive never had a strain like tht before is this common or what do i need to do to fix this?any feedback would be greatly apprieciated.

WP_000061.jpg

lovedenugs said:
ok im new to indoor growing,and ive had seeds sitting around for awhile n decided to plant them in my closet. well to my suprise without hardly any nutrition added to them or great light sorce they took off pretty fast but my problem is i dont have any traditional jagged leaves they all look like first leaves. all rounded and ive never had a strain like tht before is this common or what do i need to do to fix this?any feedback would be greatly apprieciated.

Are you sure you have cannabis growing and not clovers? Pics would sure help. Might have to do with it's less than ideal growing situation. jmo

i mean unless i some how got clover seeds which is impossible, i just have never seen this here best pic i could get phone camera sucks..

I just learned so much!!!

I spent 2 hours reading this over thoroughly and googling alot of stuff. I knew alot of it but i did pick up a few things, good read none the less.

The Link for >>> Click Here To Open Up The Grow Guide <<<
Cant be found

I will it be back up soon?

having problems getting the grow guide to open ,,, has anyone have n idea, why ???

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
olstoner :tokie:

lovbnstoned said:
having problems getting the grow guide to open ,,, has anyone have n idea, why ???

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
olstoner :tokie:

Appears to be a dead link fer sure. I edited. the link will now take you directly to the "Growing Resources" page. :)

Latest posts

Back