Helping Hands Grow 2017

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, thank you Umbra. Anytime you want to run something outdoors send it over and I would be pleased to oblige. We will be popping another of this cross next season and hoping for a female. Really, can't thank you enough. Have treasured the bud from other grows that was from GDP clones. It was always the hard hitter of the year. Always a personal favorite. I was thrilled when I saw those letters on the seed pack.

Hi Tc, I saw your post in BBP's Indica thread about bubba...I sent you a very special cross of sensi star x pre 98 Bubba Kush ( katsu cut ) named star kush. You gonna likey.

Tc, lovely color on the northern lights. It's about I get exciting! I love this time of year. I get to watch a few stellar outdoor grow threads. I hope to have the opportunity to grow outdoors one day. If only for the experience.

Looking good tc! Loving that pink pistiled NL. I ran that pink pistils were a sign of high CBD.

Hi Tc, I saw your post in BBP's Indica thread about bubba...I sent you a very special cross of sensi star x pre 98 Bubba Kush ( katsu cut ) named star kush. You gonna likey.
That definitely sounds dank. Are they fems umbra?

How is your Satori doing? Mine are just beginning to flower.

You just always have the most beautiful outdoor plants!

Thank you Umbra, will be looking out for them. We had some pre 98 clones in a few grows when we first started and were running 22 plants in the cage. We will definitely pop some and get at least one female. I've run sensi star before too and it was just that, a star. We will be a little more on top of things next season, thanks again.

Goddess, the Satori are the smallest plants and by small I mean only in relation to the monsters out there (not small at all). You can see them in previous posts when looking at the whole garden, they would be on the long side next to the tomatoes in the corner. They are in bud and looking great. Will outline them in the next pics. You can see their two tops behind the Northern Lights shown above. Pretty tall girls.

We are under attack from smoke now. A fire has started down river from us. We are socked in to the point of under a 1/4 mile visibility. This pic was taken yesterday, is now worse. I am glad the girls are not further along now as the ash flying would surely land on their flowers. It has been over 4 years since the smoke has been this bad here. With the terrain being straight up and down along with this smoke, it may be a long time before they get this one contained. We are hoping for the wind to shift, until then, I'm staying indoors and may leave the area totally for a few days.

Thanks for looking in all, keep yourselves safe.

Went by a Red Cross shelter in town yesterday, please keep those in jeopardy in your thots and prayers (from floods to fires and every disaster in between,the Red Cross are always there).

View attachment IMG_0917.jpg

Oh no, that's horrible. I hope they get the fire under control and it doesn't affect your property. Keep you in my thoughts tc.

The fire is about 30 miles away by road. Homes lost, very sad.

Lightning and thunder and pouring rain last night and this morning. Looks like it is going right over the fire near here. Also looks to be raining on the monster fire in the county north from us. Maybe this is the end of these fires in the north state.

Everything is just beautiful tcbud! Your Satori are a lot further along then mine are!

Let's hope the rains did some good. It is always scary when lightening accompanies the rain though. Air quality sucks everywhere in the west.

Just looked at last years Alien Head Grow. My words are how I feel this year, "we seem to be running behind last year", almost the exact words I used last year.

Will get some pics up in an hour or so.

1. Garden on 8/2/17 I take this pic usually before they go into flower. Compared to last year, these plants are much bigger this year.
2. A casualty of some birds enjoying the garden. Headband 818
3. Pink pistol Northern Lights
4. Satori
5. Biggest Northern Lights, earliest to bud.
6. Back side of the GDP cross.
7. Up look of the HUGE Nurse Larry

Less than a month now we Harvest.

Feeding Beasty Bloom from Fox Farms and Cha Ching. Will be giving a little of the Grow Big tonight to keep them Green. The fade has started and can't keep all the leaves green no matter what. So pretty as the fall color start here.

View attachment IMG_4110.jpg

View attachment IMG_4118.jpg

View attachment IMG_4135.jpg

View attachment IMG_4138.jpg

View attachment IMG_4152.jpg

View attachment IMG_4153.jpg

Oh my! I could sit there all day. What beauties you have and a later start. Gotta say that the nurse is looking lovely, beautiful actually as your whole garden is. TC, I just love your grows. You and THG and I need to smoke some of that satori together.

I agree Rose. I sit in there on a stool in the shade a coupe times a day.

This Garden is thanks to you, 2redeyes and Umbra. Thank you all.

Latest posts

Back