Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good mornin ofc, a chilli 42 here last night. Kinda breezy here this morning and it feels like it could rain. Hope y’all have a great day!

Morning RE !-- I don't plan on doing more than a little pharming today !-- U can hang out here with me !
I think I got a pH problem in a veg box -- leaves getting a bit light green !-- Without measuring I think pH is too high !-- plants obsorb different nutes at different pH which is why I let mine wander some !-- It get high and stay high it lock out the Nitrogen !-- Have N deficiency when there is plenty there !-- Plant just can't obsorb it !

Looks my line up for moving to bloom tommorrow be a couple AK -48 -- Couple Snow Desiel a--King Louie and a Master Kush -- 6 little things like that MK I trimmed this morning a week give me plenty weed !--Coulda been 6 different varieties but I move what I got at the time -- Still playing catch up after the storm and all !-- U know I'm trying to avoid trimming !- Dam !-- O.K. then let's do it !-- Maybe ?

Hi Keef, I can see that this dwc thing is gonna take some getting used to. My ph is wandering around a bit too. I had it at 6.1 yesterday and this morning it was 6.8. I try to add a little adjustment at a time so as not to overshoot. After my first mistaken hot dose of nutes, I’m lucky to have plants at all. One of them is in dire straights and the other, well time will tell. I see one tiny root reaching out the bottom of each basket so I remain hopeful....My new light will be here on Friday.

I quit !--
She Purdy but I still don't like trimming !
RE -- Get U a gallon of water and add your nutes to it pH it then come back later and pH it again and it will be different !-- Until U got your groove on mix it by the gallon and let it sit 24 hours then pH will be stable !
I like mine to start about 5.6--5.8 -- The hardest thing is over thinking it !--Keep it between 5.4 and 6.4 it hit either one adjust --I like below 6.0 or close but U can't pH every hour and adjust cause U be chasing your tail !-- Get your formula figured out by the gallon !-- Save up some milk jugs !-- Keep some mixed and stable !-- Then all Up got to to is top off and pH once a week or so !-- It is easy to obsess about pH !--
I said looked like I had a pH problem in a veg box ? -- Needed about 5 gallons of nute water !-- My water gets low the temp goes up !-- Cause same problem !

That was my BOTM entry !-- She fine and don't need no recognition !

View attachment 20171107_105028-1.jpg

View attachment 20171107_105035.jpg

One day maybe U tell me about her genetics ? -- It's not nessesary just a mild curiosity !-- I bred her to the BlackBerry Snow Lotus and somewhere in that bottle of seed I'm thinking there is a purple blackberry ?

She was moved to bloom for sexing 3-4 days before Cane flipped his ?-- I could be wrong cause it is REAL early to see anything but dead center there I'm seeing hair am I not ?-- Is this the Purple BlackBerry I'm looking for ? --That is her mother up there !--- We see ?-- Dam thing could still hermie or something or I might be wrong ?

Stoner edit !-- That plant is not PH !-- It is Nurse BlackBerry ? -- Child of Nurse Larry and BBSL !

View attachment 20171107_120534-1.jpg

The damage I’ve done...
This is what happens when you let an amateur try to grow weed.
I fed my babies 5x the nutes they needed. The other plant only lost a few leaves and I think it’ll be alright but this one is at deaths door, not gonna yank it till there is no green left... I changed out the reservoir yesterday after about 36 (I was out of town) hours of the wrong nutes.

View attachment 481FAE31-0990-4A07-9DC2-081CCD5D68B6.jpg

Some's dead but they may not be door knob dead !-- When U mess up like this ? -- U don't make that mistake again and eventually I hope I'll run out of stupid stuff I can do to hurt plants ?

Took me another dose of caps cause that's just how I roll !-- I got a roast Spent about 4 hours in the smoker then the night in the crackpot on low !-- Pulled it apart and added some our homemade BBQ sauce and let it simmer awhile !-- Pickles and onions on a bun ? -- I'm down !
U know when I get lit I wonder about stuff !-- I saw them sliding down them Snow covered mountains on water skis like they do !-- Looks fun enough if it wasn't so cold !-- Plus there's that uphill thing I ain't walking up to the top of a slight rise !-- I been on water skis going really fast and wiped out !-- Water ain't that soft at those speeds !-- I just wanted to quit bouncing and sink !-- So like going real fast on snow and wiping out don't sound like my cup of tea !-- Someone would most certainly would get it on film and for decades they would use it as "The Agony of Defeat " -- Have to watch myself get broke up over and over again for the rest of my life !-- U can't swim up outta that Snow either from what I can see !-- I can hear it now --"Keef show us your imitation of a yard dart again "-- U was looking good till U came down !--Naw I don't think I want to go out like that !

Sure was some interesting results from the elections tonight !-- Don't take a dam seer to read them tea leaves !--

Keef please stay off the mountains especially with water skis :rofl: Break time.....:48:.....

U can get anything U want at Alice's Restaurant !

excepting Alice ...
Hey everybody, hope everyone is as stoned as they would like to be. Dogs are fed, joint is rolled, tunes playing in the background ... ahhh. Fresh package of predator mites. Fresh clones and popping some beans. Waiting on the LED ...

It's on the list Cane !-- Along with Pogo sticks -- Skateboards --- Rollerblades -- Unicycles -- Ice Skating -- parachuting out a perfectly good plane ?
I call the list --My I ain't doing it list !--

How does one calculate what the ppm should be for a specific amount of a certain nutrient when added to a gallon of water. I know that the water will start at some ppm but can you calculate what the nutes should add to that and how?
Just a little couch contemplation....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back