Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't living large Rose but I'll manage !-- Had 5 gallons of Apple Wine needed to go in the freezer yesterday --- I can't lift it yet !-- Me and 5 gallon buckets ? --What's up with that ? -- Took a rolling desk chair and slid the bucket onto the seat and rolled it to the freezer !--I was careful as I could !- It's in there !-- No more lifting today --Took some advil and another dose of caps !-- I been taking enough caps last couple days that it's all a little foggy !-- Keep losing my lighter or my pipe and maybe my mind ?

Good morning OFC looks like we are going to have a cloudy day here in PNW..
So I sexed my plants...How long should I wait before I start taking clones??????
Wife is leaving for Rome today....it will be three sisters and a niece ....
Any one up for a puff....little Presidential Kush...:48:

Good morning Cane, such a nice trip of a lifetime for your wife and sisters. that is wonderful. Take your clones now if you want. Or if you putting them back in veg, give them a minute, a week? then take them. Umbra once told me that switching the hormones takes a long time. I find that to be true. If you're in a hurry, take some, Keef would. :vap-Bong_smoker: He has good luck taking in flower, I don't.

Keef. Don't lose your mind. Before i went to my trainer 3 years ago I couldn't carry one gallon of water to the shed. Now i take 2 at a time. I can't lift 5 gallon buckets though.

Yep !-- Keef don't care !--- He take cuts when he wants !-- U want a bush take them about 3 weeks into bloom when they starting to pack those leaves together and they bush nice when they revegging !-- I got no system or anything I need clones I take them from where ever I can find them !

I just picked that bucket up wrong Rose !--

So LED company got in touch with me and they sent the wrong lights. Sending the right ones thru FedEx all over again.

Umbra do U get to keep the "wrong one " ? -- Some days U just can't win !-- Much as U went thru for this light I hope it does U right !

One my Mars Hydro went out while it was still under warranty -- They sent me a replacement and used to the box to send the defective one back !-- They been good to me but I found a cheap generic LED works just fine !-- The Mars cost me bout $225 each ? -- This one cost $70 !-- I'm not ready for good sheet yet !
If I can hold you own with cheap stuff ? -- I'm be dangerous when I take my training wheels off !

Not really Cane but it loves da hell outta me so we hang out !
They having a wine and food festival coming up and I saw someone hawking some coconut wine ( I laugh at them !)---but-- they won't let me play !-- When it's Wine -- Weed and Munchies ? -- I'm all over it !
5 gallons of Apple Wine bout to be a gallon of Apple Jack !

Weed got a hold of me !-- Make me turn da music on !-- Started with my new theme song by a band called Rex doing " I don't like U " !-- Then The Who -- Eminence Front then somehow the sound track to Tommy is playing !-- I don't know !-- Wanna hit of this ? -- It's nice !--

It may not be the way U post to do but half the sheet I do is wrong anyway !-- I didn't breed these to breed a variety !-- I bred for the single plant !-- U got Purple Haze -x- BlackBerry Snow Lotus -- I'd like to call it "The Purple Rose" ( The one I want will be Purple )-- The ones marked B--S ( Black Snow )-- Snow Desiel -x- BBSL
Night Shade - x-- BBSL -- Black Night !-- Mazar -NL -- PP -- AK -- Ya'll just gimme what I want and all will be well !-- If not I kill U and breed me some more !-- I can't buy the seed to what I'm looking for --I don't even know what it is !-- Name means nothing it's all about what it do !

View attachment 20171118_203936-1.jpg

moring ofc,,,got a ? this morning ,,,I got a buddy who stared a grow after seeing my old set up(before the construction))I got him 10 clones from yet another buddy to get him started,,,we trade off I help him with his grow and he's been helping me with my house rebuild,,,his plants are doing great ,,the problem is he got ahead of himself and took the plants from the veg room to to the flowering room after 6 weeks,,i did not find out for a 2 weeks,so now I ask will they be ok after only 6 weeks of vegging,,should I remove them back to the veg room for another two week or just leave it alone a hope for the best ,,,thanks in advance ,,,zig

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- I'm getting around again - some !-- 53 at the beach! -- Ain't lose nothing out there !
I'm good !
Zig -- I do stuff like that all da time !-- Tell him take another cut and let them run !-- It's how we learn !--
I've heard the argument that the terps need veg time to develop properly -- I don't think there is enough difference for it to matter and I believe my LEDS make up for any loss !-- If I ever grow sativas it will probably be a SOG !-- Soon as they rooted I'd flip them !-- There's lots of good arguments to be made for lots of grow stuff but what it all boils down to is does it work for U ? --

I'm looking to answer a few questions !-- How many plants vegged how long (or desired size ) in a certain space to get the best - most and quickest !-- I could veg for a year and grow a monster size plant but would that be the most economical ?-- I don't know the answer to these questions yet !

Purple rose????? I love that!!

Keef, it is up to you on how long to veg. I usually like to veg 8 weeks and flip. then i get about 3 ounces a plant or so? I can't remember as it has been a long time since i had an indoor.
Keef, i didn't mean to say you couldn't life 5 gallons, i know you can. Body mechanics. I just meant that i couldn't life anything much a few years ago.

So I am doing cartwheels here, i don't have to have thanksgiving here. I love having it, if we all fit but we don't this year so it is being moved. woo hoo. I need a bigger house only for holidays.

I have seeds you guys, I believe thousands. My camera and software are broken. darnit. I will get someone smarter than me to figure it out. Seeds make me happy when they are on purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back