Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh Rosebud, you must be exhausted...however I do hope that you did get pounds from that one plant! And (don't know if you planned it this way), but I find it best to get done with the hardest job first.

I am (hopefully) going to get a shelter over mine or I will lose them--Friday night is forecast at 28 and Sat night 23. I really want the Satori to have a couple more weeks if possible. I have a portable garage structure from HF that has a cover that lets a lot of light through. The frame is up, but it needs to be moved and then the cover put on. I need help with that. I have all the plants moved together so they will fit in a 10 x 17' space. I have learned a lot of what not to do this year.

Rosebud, here's hoping the rest of your harvest goes well and that you have a lot of friends to help out! Everyone, have a great day and be sure to BIU as needed.

I wish I was closer to you I would def help you Rose,wow 2lbs from one plant awesome,crazy how just a few weeks ago you all were miserable with the heat now it has cooled down,we have been in the 80s,suppose to start to cool down this week....no harvest for me this year.....hope everyone is having a great weekend BIU BHC

Well Toro is still out basking. Still clear trics:( Rain in the forecast for this weekend. Sure hope she hurries up.

BIU BHC :bong:

Good morning bong hogs, mr fist, i didn't get 2 pounds but i did get 1.5. Duck, i had to take some with just clear and cloudy, i hope the cure adds some age. I didn't have a choice, mother nature did well in our area this year, but some plants just need longer. Oh well. When ya make medicine with it, it all seems ok.
I finished last night with a lousy looking LA... small buds with russet mite damage. Duck, do you know what i can do as a preventative for mites in the fall or spring? Seems to me the temperature would kill all larva. They travel on the wind. The grow shop says everyone had them this year. The sativa wasn't affected...nor the cbd's as much. I hate russet mites. They make spider mites look like nice folks.

that is still awesome for one plant,I never did a outdoor grow so my plants were little because of space,was lucky to get a few ozs on each one....I hope the laws change out here one day so I can get back to it,still scared from my last encounter with the law.....I hope everyone is having a great week so far,the temps cooled down like 20 degrees over night,got into the 40s last night and staying in the low 70s durring the day,perfect fall weather BIU BHC.....peace

I cut Toro down. Rain and cold later today. She did have a couple of spots of bud rot, that i could see and remove. She smells pretty good. I just hope I got all the rot.

Well, everybody have a great day and enjoy. :bong:

Miserable, cold, rainy stay inside day here too duck. Hoping that your Toro turns out to be great smoke. You did a great job nursing her back to health.

Hope everyone's Sunday is a great restful day.

Pouring rain but still warm, 70°. Wensday our first frost:(

BIU :bong:

We haven't had a killing frost yet either Duck. The weather someone says we are going to be colder this winter. Last winter we had 3 foot of snow for 3 months, but it wasn't cold.

When ya gonna try that Toro, Duck?

@Rose, will be trying her soon. Maybe when I get home from work today. She smells good:)

BIU :bong:

3 foot of snow but it wasn't cold.....Ive been in South Carolina since the 80s and maybe seen it actually snow a handfull of times where you could try to make a snowball,dont miss it a bit...suppose to get in the 40s the next few nights,high 60s durring the day,beautiful weather right now....did you get to try Toro out yet? hope it is good smoke...time to BIU and chill tonight,first night off in over a week.......peace

We have had frost here for about 2 weeks. I had to put a shelter up over the plants (which are still not done). We have had nice days though with the highs in the 60s and lows in the 30s.

Rosebud, I have heard that it will be another bad winter, too....bad, but at least not worse. In addition to 3' of snow, it was cold here. I am trying to work outside an hour or so a day to get things cleaned up and ready for winter. Last year we were caught off guard and the first snow buried things and there was no more yard work. Dang its hard to be just one person sometimes. Too much work and too little time and energy.

Meetmrfist2, I've lived in snow country all my life. While I do hate feet and feet of snow, I somehow don't think I could adjust now to winters with no snow. I do believe that I would miss it. There is a beauty to it. And we depend on snow here in the west. A good snowpack guarantees enough water for the people, especially the farmers.

Duck, we are all anxiously awaiting a report on your girl Toro.

Hope everybody's week is going well.

Toro has dried enough to try.
Taste just like grape soda and has a good buzz.
I hate grape soda:(

LOL duck... grape soda, haven't had that in 60 years. Nice that it has a good buzz, score guy!

My cbd seed project is looking good this morning. It is a forest in my bathroom..fun stuff.

good afternoon BHC,hope everyones weekend was good,had a cold front come in last night,had to turn the heat on for the first time this year.....will be in the 30s tonight from the 70s and 80s a few days ago.....starting to feel like fall finally here in the south....Duck sorry the taste of Toro was not to your pref....if the buzz is good save for backup buzz....hope everyones harvest is winding down and the ones not ready are staying warm and cozy and turning cloudy and amber......time to burn it back.....join me if you like:vap_bong__emoticon: wish I was tending my forest.....peace

A Fall thunderstorm just went through and left me with no power. Estimated repair time, 3 hours.:( I guess I should have been a little quicker with my shower. Nothing like a wet, soapy duck to start a day.:rofl:

Oh well I guess I will continue to BIU :bong: while waiting.

:woohoo: Power back, good thing too. Not sure if I could BIU any longer. :stoned:

A wet soapy Duck??? LOL what a vision. Good morning bong hogs. I am smoking my green crack x snow lotus, ya know the big plant? I am very happy with that. The weather is changing here, I think this is the last warm day. 58.. in the 40's tomorrow. and then we slide into winter.

I tasted my pennywise last night and was disappointed in the taste. Taste matters Duck. Mine is a green tasted. hopefully, a cure will improve it.

I just noticed that I only have 420 posts since the Marijuanna Pasion sight crash a few years back where I had to start a new profile and I lost all my previous posts and my grow journals....how long has that been? hope everyone is having a nice weekend....gonna chill and get some rest today

Latest posts

Back