FATBOYS first indoor all bagseed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FATBOY

Reaction score
Here are my plants I started the grow on March 27, thats when they broke the surface. I started out with 32 seedling and ended up with 15 the ones you see in the pics. I am using 400 watt metal halide lamp and one 8 foot cool white warm white floro. My soil is called baccto it is a organic mix with lime added ph is 5.8 to 6.5 started quarter strength blend of earth juice bloom and grow one tablespoon of each every other watering at two weeks. Week four went full strength and added microblast to the mix and also inoculated with mycorrhizae fungus. Starting week five now, pics are current. Any help would be appreciated. Tell me what you think and how I am doing.

breslin 0195-1.jpg

breslin 0198.jpg

nice lil ones you have there,,, they look great keep up the good work heres some mojo for them

well thank you for your compliments I ll be updating weekly with new pics unless something dramatic happens

Looking good so far my friend. Keep us posted on the babies. I would start thinking about switching them to flower soon. With so many plants, you're going to run out of room under the light that you have. They will double or even triple their size after you switch to flower. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

I was thinking very hard about flipping. I want the branches to develop quite a bit before hand though. I m also considering topping them in about a week and letting them recoup for a week then flower but the majority of my babies are 7 inches tall and on there 6 th node one is 22 inches from leaf tip to leaf tip on the 4 th node big time indica so I m not thinking height is a problem. would topping them benefit the outcome in my situation?

Latest posts

Back