Rosebud and Rick Simpson oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta tell ya, I made that Harlequin tincture with all the plant i had, but I saved a bud. I smoked that baby last night as I was in a lot of pain, and that stuff works. Well.I am shocked how well it worked. I didn't expect it to.

when i have some time soon i will read your info....thanks both of you.

Rose, you and your pharmacology both rock...you remind me of the folks at my go-to dispensary, where each pharmacist has the compassion of ten. You got a big heart and lots of inventiveness. :heart: :fly:

P.S. CVS has the syringes as well, and Rite Aid probably has them...they make it possible to get the dose into the esophagus whilst bypassing the bitter receptors.

You can also put doses into empty capsules from vitamin shoppe

Thank you for this thread rosebud, I was also looking into rso for my friends that have MS.

Rose Bud
whats the Halequin Tincture,, ( something new ) ???

Harlequin is a high cbd plant and no THC, or very little. I made a tincture out of it for some friends with pain issues and I tried it and it worked well for pain, and I was so very surprised. It is a good muscle relaxer. I used the whole plant and 151 rum to make the tincture. I let it set a week to burn off some of the alcohol and it seems to be fine.

Thanks for coming by lovb. How are you feeling?

I have read almost all of that thread. Very interesting, i haven't had an explanation yet of why it works like that... Very slow ingestion? Cannabinoid receptors? I sent it to a very ill patient to read too. She will do it I bet. She is on her third round of ovarian cancer. It is shocking she is alive. She is the patient thats cancer marker numbers went down by a lot in a week on RSO. BUt she can't take the drugged feeling with all the other chemo and drugs that go with chemo.

Thanks Multi. Very fascinating. How did people figure this out???

Rose, after you burn off the alcohol in the rice cooker, you put it on the burner....does the decarb the oil?

Lesso, i believe it was decarbed during the cooking process. I didn't decarb in the oven prior. I need to research that before my next batch.

ok,, i guess best i can ,, started to grow,, but i already know that so,, i so maybe March or april,, i should b harvesting,, will b nice to try my own ,, smoke,, just wish were closer so i could share with y'all

Lovb, I was just thinking about you. You are going to love your own smoke. So happy you are able to grow again.

Good day weed Rosebud. The threads over on 420mag are done by Motoco and his wife and are really good info. I have tacked for around 6 months, 3 times a day, for wellnes to fight off things that could turn to cancer. I hoping to repair this old bod so I don't have to worry about throat cancer. Tacking is, as far as I'm concerned, the best way to take the oil. It's the straight track to the CB1 receptors with no high. In the time that I have been doing it I've only been high maybe 2 times and that was due to not tacking it right or me just wanting to get high. Our wonderful oil can and does cure all kinds of things including and foremost cancer. The way he makes the oil it comes out very clean with hardly any waxes or chlorophyll. Good stuff

This is copied from a post I posted on the Magical butter machine thread.

Hi guys, a long time ago before christmas i made an 8 hour tincture with our new favorite machine. Well it sat out on the counter with a paper towel over the 3.5 cups of tincture that i got to make RSO. Fast forward like two weeks or so and all but 1.5 cups of the everclear had evaporated. I am thinking, if this keeps up it will just make it's own oil...

Today we had windy warm 55F degree day. So i took the hot plate outside and cooked off the booze... This was my third time and i really like the consistency of this better then i made before. I used 40 grams of bud, no shake. And this is what I got. I decided to use small syringes this time so more people can try it. These have only two ml in each syringe and the amount on the plate is probably 1 ml. I will be trying some of this shortly. If this works this cuts my time down by a whole day. WOW

I am always scared to try it the first time, i have had too much before and it wasn't fun.

It is kind of hard to see the syringes at the top of the picture.

View attachment 001.jpg

This is copied from a post I posted on the Magical butter machine thread.

Hi guys, a long time ago before christmas i made an 8 hour tincture with our new favorite machine. Well it sat out on the counter with a paper towel over the 3.5 cups of tincture that i got to make RSO. Fast forward like two weeks or so and all but 1.5 cups of the everclear had evaporated. I am thinking, if this keeps up it will just make it's own oil...

Today we had windy warm 55F degree day. So i took the hot plate outside and cooked off the booze... This was my third time and i really like the consistency of this better then i made before. I used 40 grams of bud, no shake. And this is what I got. I decided to use small syringes this time so more people can try it. These have only two ml in each syringe and the amount on the plate is probably 1 ml. I will be trying some of this shortly. If this works this cuts my time down by a whole day. WOW

I am always scared to try it the first time, i have had too much before and it wasn't fun.

It is kind of hard to see the syringes at the top of the picture.

View attachment 221285
Rose this is awesome news, like you, I too have been playing with the MB, make a huge batch of butter after the first test run. I also took a half gallon mason jar packed it with popcorn buds and filled it with 1.75l of everclear, it's one week into a two week marinating process, then into the MB for tincture, then rso.

So when will my syringe be in the mail rose? LoL
I would test it for ya ;) . I ate 2 Grams my first time in gel caps and it was a nice buzz but I could see it being very over powering for some.
My experience with tincture was very unpleasant was told to put 2 drops under my torque and it was like gasoline that make me nauseous sucked.

Thanks for sharing

when I tried making rso using everclear, I made 4 oz using a whole pound. failure.
so I prefer decarbed coconut oil cannaoil, one ounce pot makes 14 oz of coconut cannaoil.
and that's over 30 tbspn, so 30 nights. this is my green mounds bar as this oil solidifies at room temperature and lasts long time in jar. im happy. my lungs are happier now too. other oils were less tasty imho. 5 min to stop crave. 1 hr to get small high. lasts 10 hrs.
keep away from kids unless u want pharma to complain more than they already do.
pharma is in business to dispense pill after pill after pill. and not cheap. no thanks.
grow free medicine. better than pills, tobacco, alcohol... keep away from children.

Yes you have mentioned that. I prefer everclear...isn't that great there is more then one way to do it.

hey rb---have you tried winterizing the rso---i like the pasta but the syringes look even better

Good morning Rosebud. I found everclear at the local tribal liquor store for 41 a half gallon plus tax ofcourse. comes to about 50. That's not to bad.

Latest posts

Back