The return of Larry OG.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
With my original Larry OG cut back in hand and finally looking really healthy it's time to do a GJ. I will be taking cuts tomorrow and as soon as those have roots these two will be flipped. I will run one for 9 weeks of Flowering and the other for 10.

As always One Gallon pots will be used for the grow. These two are sitting in One Gallon Smart Pots. The soil is my mix of Miracle Grow Seed Starter Mix, perlite, and Sweet lime.

Here they are as of tonight sitting in my 2x4x5 Veg tent under a 4 foot, 4 bulb High Output T5 set up.

I can't express how excited I am to have this cut back and to get the opportunity to grow her out again. Special thanks goes out to PJ for getting her back to me and Brakeman for hanging on to her. Just goes to show you how important it is to pass on good genetics to good friends.

Some pics:

View attachment IMG_20140322_213424.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140322_213430.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140322_213434.jpg

View attachment IMG_20140322_213439.jpg

you been running a different larry lately right? does this one stretch a lot as well?

:clap::dancing::headbang2::headbang::yay::heart:

That is the best news, and she looks awesome!!!! congrats Hamster, and i am watching this hammy show!

you been running a different larry lately right? does this one stretch a lot as well?

Yes. This is the original cut I first got from popping half a ten pack of Cali Connection's Larry OG. I got 3 females and kept the best of the 3 and then ran her a bunch of times and passed her out to some friends to try. Then I lost her when clones I had didn't pull through. She likes to stretch and loves to eat. Lst and topping are needed to keep her from growing straight up like a bean pole.

:clap::dancing::headbang2::headbang::yay::heart:

That is the best news, and she looks awesome!!!! congrats Hamster, and i am watching this hammy show!

Thanks Rose...super stoked for this.

It is very nice that you could get your original cut back. Looking beautiful and green there!

Breath taking Ham. Vulptious ladies you got there.

why only 1 gallon? do you not want to get all you can from these?

nice and green anyway

nice and green anyway
lol
you'd usually be correct in that thinking.. but you need to look at some of his other grow threads ;)
dunno how he does it, but get's better plants in 1 gal than many do in 3.. heck, probably more than i get in 5 :eek:
;)

What Kaotik said is true.... That Hammy rocks it in one gallon pots... He is the man. NO mistake.

nice and green anyway

Lol... I enjoy growing in 1 gallon pots. Especially 1 gallon Smart Pots. I will do fine yield wise. With this cut probably looking at 4-5 ounces per pot dry. Like my friends have stated, I kind of specialize in growing in smaller pots. I even have gone the distance in half gallon pots and even 20 ounce cups. Thanks for the concern though.

Thanks kaotic and Rose for sticking up for me.. LOL.

Thanks for the concern though.

No shiz, right? lol...

I grow soil, flip to bloom in 5 gallon buckets and on a good good harvest I can pull 6 ozer's off my jack. With a sore back to boot for my efforts. I think you got it right, bud. :)

Yeeeeaaahhhh, you're just fine.

Hi Hamster! :ciao: :bolt:

Yeah I got so frickin sick with the flu I felt like Renton from Trainspotting. dripping sweat couldn't think straight, couldn't eat and no amount of meds could take the pounding away in my head.

Here's the worst part....all smoke was repulsive to me, even my cannabis. Just now getting back to where I can catch a puff here or there but not yet quite normal.

Can't wait to see how your ladies turn out I know they'll be stellar :)

So hammy, you think my2 plants (separate pots) in 3gal smart pots will do fine without being transplanted when I flower?

So hammy, you think my2 plants (separate pots) in 3gal smart pots will do fine without being transplanted when I flower?

Hell yeah... Smart Pots air prune anyway. I have grown trees in one gallon Smart Pots. You will be fine without a transplant.

Latest posts

Back