Multi Strain Flood and Drain...clone to flower in s.o.g.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to mention i will be fimming them again tomorrow.

Today begins week 4 of veg and we are beginning day 1 after flip. Some of the moms sre showing signs of maturity with alternating nodes. Will clone two weeks fom now. Topped or fimmed all moms today. Ph has been between 5.7 and 6. Ppms on both tables is 660....raising it up slightly to about 800 on both tables. The 5 plants in the tent are showing a little light stress...will watch closely.

Today begins week 4 of veg and we are beginning day 1 after flip. Some of the moms sre showing signs of maturity with alternating nodes. Will clone two weeks fom now. Topped or fimmed all moms today. Ph has been between 5.7 and 6. Ppms on both tables is 660....raising it up slightly to about 800 on both tables. The 5 plants in the tent are showing a little light stress...will watch closely.

Thanks for the update! I'm looking forward to the flower show!

Soon to come...thanks AM!

Geez...all the pics are sideways...sorry

I suck at computers...lol

Thanks am...back at you!

Pics from last night. I have light stressed the plants in the tent...thought that they would be ok with a 1k light since that is what they have been under since week 1. Didnt account for how reflective the tent was i guess...switching out for a 600w hps. Its a 3x3 table the 1k was overkill for 5 smallish plants.

View attachment 1119142055b.jpg

Thanks A. I do love hydro...they are growing as fast as my dwc grows from the past. Very pleased with flood and drain. I just got a replacement tds meter (i dropped my other one in the res..lol). Ppms are 800 in the veg res and 1064 in the flower res. The plants seem really happy around the 900 and 1100 mark respectively. I am really happy with the floranova nute in the lucas formula...there are no nitrogen deficiencies so far. I have noticed some magnesium def in one plant....foliar feeding it with a slight epsom salt spray. I hope my light stressed plants make it, but no biggie if they dont. I can just get my sog going that much faster.

The flood and drain setups are very effective. I have seen quite a few impressive grows with F and D over the years.

That lucas formula is also very effective and simple too.

Thanks again for sharing with us.

Thanks for checking it out.

The light stress in the tent went away after switching to a 600 hps. All new growth is green and happy. Still no pistils on most of the plants...the autos have been budding for about two weeks now....but they were freebies and i dont reallly care. Ph has been pretty stable in both res at 5.8-6.1. Ppms are 1000 on the veg table and 1100 on the flower table. The growth on the veg table is pretty fast and is filling in the 4×4 space quickly. About half of the vegging moms have alternating nodes but no balls or pistils yet. I wont clone until i see sex...just no point for a sog to have immature plants. I plant on ordering a clone king 64 soon. Should be perfect for my sog if i get an 80% survival rate. Do you guys have any experience with aero cloners? Is it worth the money ($150)? Here is some pics..

As you can see...a top-down view shows that almost the entire 4x4 area is covered by vegetation.
Its real tempting to put a trellis net over the whole 8×8 area add another 1k light and flower away and get that blanket of buds...but i want to try a sog first.

Latest posts

Back