Lil help please??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry Lesso, I'm not ignoring you. I did just put them in FFOF a couple days ago. I backed the light off a couple more inches this morning. It looks exactly like it did when the lights were too close. Rosebud, the little ones are still in the Light Warrior. They are looking better everyday, which is why I haven't done anything with them. The Nurse Larry and one of the Bourbon Street are doing the best of those. Pic. number 5 is the NL and 6 is the **. Lesso, I think your right about the root stress because their not growing like they should. Hopefully the new soil will get them going. Thanks guys for all the help. :)

No need to apologize, mate. I just want your plants to be happy. When this happened to me it took about 2 weeks to start seeing green growth on top again. Now that i look back, one plant never grew as i think its roots never healed. Hit them with a light foliar spray...kelp is good i hear but i use a very light epsom salt solution...1 tbs per liter.

Sorry Lesso, but he just put them in ffof. that is hot enough for just starting out in my opinion.

Maybe so. Either way its the same solution. Grow them out as they prob will pull through.

I was wondering Rose, do you feed your plants in veg. I have some stuff, but I don't want to burn them up. Thanks Lesso, they do seem to be doing better. A couple of them are just now showing a little growth. The big one is doing well just a little bleached out. I think I'm finally getting the light where it needs to be. Thanks for the help guys. Really appreciate it... :)

I wouldn't feed them anything since they just went into ffof. When you flip to flower you can use food or teas, but I would just water well, dry, do it again. Pinch um if you want to when they get bigger, take clones,,, the sky is the limit PP.

I wouldn't feed them anything since they just went into ffof. When you flip to flower you can use food or teas, but I would just water well, dry, do it again. Pinch um if you want to when they get bigger, take clones,,, the sky is the limit PP.

I missed this post and fed them a little. Thanks anyway Rosebud. I think they got a little too much but should be ok...The little ones that were left in the light warrior soil started to die again so I transplanted them just recently.

View attachment WIN_20141209_151255.jpg

View attachment WIN_20141209_151259.jpg

View attachment WIN_20141209_151303.jpg

View attachment WIN_20141209_151310.jpg

View attachment WIN_20141209_151312.jpg

The first pic. is a Gravedigger, the second and third are either Gravedigger or Bourbon st. I forgot to mark them when I transplanted them. lol The fourth are Bourbon st. (small one on the left) and Nurse Larry (small one top left). I was freaking out a little their at first and I want to thank you all for your help. It will be interesting to see what comes out of this mess... lol :)

So I'm still having issues. These new girls were put in soil on the first of jan. Started out doing great like all the others, then start getting yellow veins. The soil is fox farm ocean forrest. I'm using bottled water and the light (led 96x3w) is 3 plus feet above the plants. Are they hungry or getting nute burn? I started bottled water because I thought the tap water might be causing a nute lockout. Should I add some lime?

View attachment WIN_20150119_144458.jpg

View attachment WIN_20150119_144500.jpg

View attachment WIN_20150119_144451.jpg

View attachment WIN_20150119_144454.jpg

View attachment WIN_20150119_144336.jpg

View attachment WIN_20150119_144330.jpg

View attachment WIN_20150119_144328.jpg

The first pic is a nurse larry, then NL on the right and a bourbon st. on the left. 3rd pic is a grave digger with some funky leaves. 4th pic is GD on the right and left. 5th is a GD that was planted in October, and the four new ones. 6 and 7 are group shots of the four new ones. I planted the new ones because I thought the water was the culprit. I have only been using bottled water since.

Looks like a possible ph problem to me. I don't have any experience with that soil.

I have no idea...this is so weird. your in FFOF now but was sown in seed starter right? Then transplanted into ffof. I have never seen this before in that soil. There should be no ph issue, but maybe there is. I am baffled PP, hopefully someone else will help.

HELP

The four new seedlings were sown in the Ocean Forest because I was thinking the Light Warrior was bad, so now everything is in Ocean Forest. Since I was still having the same issues, I changed from tap water to bottled water. The four seedlings have had nothing but bottled water. I can't see how I would have a ph issue but it sure looks like it. I'm baffled as well Rose.

FFof is a little to hot to start seedlings in. Is it just the seedlings affected?

Are you ph'n your water to 6.3-6.8? If the soil is feeding them than your PH matters unless you are 100 percent Organic with a healthy micro herd. I have a feeling this is the problem.

FFof is a little to hot to start seedlings in. Is it just the seedlings affected?

They all stopped growing Rose. Which is why I started the four new ones. The others that I had sown in Oct. would start to look good and then go back to yellow. It looked like they were starving, and the only thing I could think was the water must be doing it. So I started the four new ones in Ocean Forest and have watered with nothing but bottled water. It might be the soil is too hot. I guess I'll have to wait and see. I let the others dry out and started to give them bottled water as well. Nute burn I can handle, I was freaking out a little when I saw the yellow starting in the veins. I will probably get some lime anyway, just in case...

I don't have a ph meter Hammy. The FFOF is supposed to be all organic so I shouldn't need to ph, at least I didn't think I needed too, but I was thinking that might be the problem. Causing a nute lock out.

I don't have a ph meter Hammy. The FFOF is supposed to be all organic so I shouldn't need to ph, at least I didn't think I needed too, but I was thinking that might be the problem. Causing a nute lock out.

Does it also have a Micro herd already in the soil? They are the ones that do the work and break down the nutrients and let the plant feed. I am not Organic but I thought Organic grows inoculate their soils with microbes.

Its very odd that this keeps happening to you. Did you ever try a foliar spray?

Yes Hamster there are beneficials in ffof. We add them in tea later too. I have never had to ph with that soil and i have used it or used it as a base soil for over 5 years and have never seen this.

Next time you water, water really deep until it runs out the bottom and takes it back up..

Tell me what color the run off water is please. Do you have Happy Frog?

Latest posts

Back