the run

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

N.E.wguy

Product of my environment
Reaction score
no idea where this will go but feel the need to make a thread rather then spam in Dr.'s lol everyone is welcome to post in here. Alot of you know me i was around a bit learned every thing i know here and have always shown what i have learned here so.

This Grow is a special one, i originally started back in feb of 14 with this strain. out of a 10 pack of KC Brains Mango hightimes winners I got like 6 fems i think cloned a few and made seeds. Ran a few runs of them and had enough so let it die down.

Current status i have 12 x 4 month old plants in 12/12 under 1k hps with 400cfm carbon filtered exhaust negative tent pressure in a 4.5x4.5 this time around.

As I had no real intention of resetting up I did a little experimenting, i started 4 plants they were sexed per pot mostly heavily median of perlite with minor coco coir so i could top feed with out the res and all the other stuff.

They over preformed in veg and after seeing 900 updates in my email came back to troll DR.'s thread.

Glad I did!

so i took alot of cuttings will get into that later

so i intend to flower out the 12 and clone off the clones like THG (HI) does or used to. I have seeds so if i dont like what happens i can just reseed.

As I am just back and in transition to getting things where a picture will do justice there may not be pics for a few, but they are in full flower so we won't be wasting time with a tent of veg we will get right to the point here.

These plants had no training trimming or real maintenance just wanted to see what they could do on bare minimal space, nutes and every thing else lol, for the way they were run to now i'm impressed. I think 4 clones in a site may work for me, this will be tested later as well.

Just want to say hi to everyone in the past and future here that has helped me and all the future help i'm sure I will get and hope I can help others with what i have learned.

GLAD TO BE BACK ! hello to all and hope you all tune in as I am a good picture taker and typer ;)
:vap_bong__emoticon:

ps hi Rose :)

Hey NEwguy, Good luck on the finish, cant wait to see pic's.

Hi NEwguy thats not so new here.
Looking forward to following you.:vapleaf:

thanks u 2, will deliver tho I assure u ;) back to trolling DR.'s thread ;)

NEwguy

Happy trolling. Will be checking to see the new info.:vap-Bong_smoker:

Hey NEwguy--good to see you.

How did you make seeds if you ran fems? Just curious.....

i got males, they were not fem seeds
out of 10 plants i had 4 males i think or wtv i took a fem out side and a male and the male did its thing covered the whole fem with pollen removed the male and grew the seeded female outdoors while i flowered others in the indoor tent

KC Brains Mango
Seedbank KC Brains
Regular Seeds
Indica Dominant Seeds

KC Brains Mango

KC BrainsSeeds Mango is a stable hybrid of KC special selection between a KC 33 and an Afghani. As any other KC product, Mango cannabis seeds were created to satisfy tastes of cannabis smokers and bring some variety in their gardens. With the genes of such famous parents, Mango seeds can be grown indoors as well as outdoors. This marijuana strain is a perfect pot plant; she performs well in soil and hydroponics setups. Afghani ancestors gave her an ability to resist mould and mushroom. Thorough seed selection carried out by KC Brain guarantees nearly 80% germination. Their Mango seeds grow in typically indica way; they are quite short and bushy, with wide dark green shade. The average size of a plant is about 130 cm, however, growing outside, she can stretch up to 3 m. high. This marijuana variety is definitely the one with great potentials. After a quite a short flowering period (7-10 weeks), so typical for indica dominated crosses, Mango goes into explosive budding. The better conditions you can create for her, the better yield she will produce in return.

This cannabis plant has massive big buds, a great producer and an early harvest. These plants have very pleasant slightly hash aroma which will carry out through flowering and maturing period. Like any other indica medical marijuana strain, Mango has a higher yield than any other sativa variety and makes it average as high as 800 gr. per outside plant, and not less than 150 per indoor one. Medicine produced from this cannabis has higher CBD and lower THC counts, therefore she produces a heavier, sleepy type of high, ideal for total body and mind relax and pain relief. Her smoking is said to taste very purple like with an unusually clear buzz, when smoked sensibly, and a slightly delayed couchlock stone. The taste of the smoke is very smooth and the high is very strong. A crystal-heavy bud with an aromatic smell and an up high. Mango is one of the most powerful types out there. The hash smell is still there in abundance. This ganja has no hangover or ill effects. Has huge growth cycle. This ganja will smell tasty, but will not stink you out of your place. The smell is superb fun and skunky

welcome home!!!! Great to see you again. looks like your going to rock another grow.

ya cleaning sites now for the ample clones i took! you guys got the grow bud bug back in me real quick! I am way out ahead this year tho so let me find my camera and show you guys the current condition of the 12 i have in flower. keep in mind they were never going to come out of a 2x4x4h cabinet but then DR. got me hooked in a flash so got a new tent and set up the 1k and we shall all see how this turns out.

Regardless i'm glad to be back and TY for the warm welcome! I feel a piece of my sanity has been given back to me by getting involved and back on here especially!

why is it so hard to find CBD % of a strain but I can find its THC no problem
THC Level: 20%

The pleasingly named Mango, an Indica and Sativa mix that’s Indica dominant, was developed by renowned Dutch horticulturist KC Brains in 1991, using a strain brought back from India by a hippy and one of Brains’ own types, KC 33. KC 33 is a hybrid of plants from Thailand and Brazil. Mango weed took third place in the Indica section of the High Times Cannabis Cup in 2002, and also ranked in the magazine’s top 10 seeds of 2009.

Like any other indica medical marijuana strain, Mango has a higher yield than any other sativa variety and makes it average as high as 800 gr. per outside plant, and not less than 150 per indoor one. Medicine produced from this cannabis has higher CBD and lower THC counts, therefore she produces a heavier, sleepy type of high, ideal for total body and mind relax and pain relief.

wow was on you tube looking for the cbd % lol when google fails you, resort to you tube lol

but have still not found the average cbd % of mine but this video guy says it has been crossed with some thing else by someone to get 11% CBD every thing else i've found is like 1:1 thc cbd average of like 5/5 6/6 around there to hear 11% is amazing

MP://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4JyTKa3Km8

much better vid

MP://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qptmE-XBntY

ok got the control bucket set up lines run, all pots got first bottom up flood i'm sure they are gonna explode now most are 3' have till now been top fed and they are swimming in perlite so i'm sure they are gonna love a real feeding.

here are some crappy pics was in a hurry to get out of the heat lol but here are 12 plants total in the tent one is literally 12 inches LOL rest average 3' one is about 5' sativa pheno not to crazy about that one

View attachment IMG_1092.jpg

View attachment IMG_1093.jpg

View attachment IMG_1094.jpg

ok so stuff is loving the full set up thriving. Been trolling around and seen PJs thining and staking method really tempted to go in swinging am just so afraid to shock them already in flower and cause them to herm this strain tends to do that unprovoked nvm cutting up half the plant

View attachment IMG_1139[2].jpg

going to flush General Hydroponics FloraShield Plant Rinse Fertilizer, 1-Quart

stuck with GH Bloom/Micro which they have been on

added some other stuff, for flower finish taste and smell (different then what I was gonna buy listed in Dr's thread)

http://www.supremegrowers.com/
Bud Charge - The unique pre-bloom supercharger contains natural compounds that enhances flowering during bloom cycle

Simply Silica - A premium Potassium Silicate supplement that helps build better soil that can help a plant’s tolerance against environmental stress, heat, cold, drought, water and soil toxicity or deficiency. Potassium Silicate is an excellent source of soluble silicon for plants and a chloride-free source of potassium that promotes stronger stems for heavy harvests. Silica is a naturally alkaline product and is safe to use as a smart alternative to PH UP.

Super Kelp - SupreKelp is a premium blend of three species of brown seaweed containing essential trace elements that naturally feed soil while enhancing photosynthesis for greener, vibrant leaves.

if you still have the mom of the seeds, you can make a male from new seeds and cross it with her then another then another in like 4x you will have the same seed as the mom if you're that much into its phenotype

:vap-leafy_wave:no she was left to fully pass away where she was od it was to hot to keep her alive indoor these mars lights look to solve a few of my issues but i'm still on baby steps atm these were really no intended to be a post it was a personal experiment that the DGF mutated to a full on run

thanks for posting zem your a good info person ty

i did do some under trimming may do more i dont know i just want to be able to find the best phenos and rerun them at this point there are 14 seperate phenos i have cuttings from a few if there is one i dont have a cutting will reveg it hoping to just run a 6 week perpetual off the best i find tho

Latest posts

Back