Cookies Kush Cabinet Grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sorry...I have fat fingers. It's 26 wide 26 tall and 19 deep. 26x 26x 19/1728 = 7.43. That's almost 7.5 cu feet. This light that The Hemp Godess recommended ... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NMX5EGC/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20 This light will fit my 26 x 19 foot print.
Will take up 4" of height plus 2" for plant distance plus 6" pots. That leaves me with 14". I placed a scrog screen 2" above the top of the pots. So I should have 12" for cola to grow. I can also tie them down on thier sides if needed. The lights on its way. Also I fugured out why the fan was making noise. It was touching the side of the cab.

I am talking sq ft, which is what lighting needs are figured on, not cubic feet. So, a space that is 26 x 19 x 26 (dimensions are written length x width x height) is 3.43 sq ft, it is 7.43 cu ft. The light you linked is 24.5" wide, so will not fit into your space. However, last winter I bought a 2' 12 lamp T5 that was only 18" wide, so they do make fixtures that large that are narrower. So shop around. For your space and lack of headroom, I believe that your only real choice is a T5.

So, my recommendations: look for a T5 fixture that will fit in your space that will provide at least 17,100 lumens. You can get blue tubes for vegging and red for flowering. You are going to have to move your scrog net up. A space of 2" just will not work--move the net up 3-4". And (sorry), but you are not going to grow 12" colas, so no reason not to move the screen to an appropriate height and give the plant some space to grow horizontally. With scrog, you are going to get a bunch of smaller colas--that is just how scrog works.

Last edited by a moderator:
I gotchya. I ordered the one you recommended ed in the link of my last post. Should fit. I'm trying my best to make this work. Not used to scrogging. I used to have lots of head room. Not the case these days. It's an experiment for sure. Thanks for the advice. It's helped greatly.

I have a scrog in my sig that I did in a small space while I was remodeling my flowering space one year. Not as small as you, but you may be able to glean some info that could help.

Great read....well I made a scrog net out of stainless steel rod and hung it with strings. Just waiting on my light to install. Added first light feeding with this stuff.

As you can see I have a cpu fan up top suckling air out and a passive intake below the same size. The fan emits a great deal of light against the wall behind it. But I have a solution for that after I get my new light. The passive intake on the bottom has a 90 degree elbow and I will paint the inside of the elbow flat black and that should diminish the light emitting from that. Now....do I need to put another passive intake on the bottom or can I have a passive intake the same size as the exhaust fan?

View attachment Screenshot_2015-04-18-21-06-02.jpg

View attachment Screenshot_2015-04-18-21-14-32.jpg

Can you paint the inside Flat White? Be much better use of your lights.

Jeez, WH, I can't believe that I didn't notice that. Yes, you do want to paint that flat white if at all possible. It really does make a difference.

No prob THG,,
Yep,,makes a big difference on light reflection.

Can you paint the inside Flat White? Be much better use of your lights.

Yeah I thought about it. I'd rather add mylar this way I can remove it if I want later down the road. The cabinet that it's in is about 7' tall but the upper half I have office supplies and a printer in. Hopefully it's just a temp cab....for now. We'll see.

I'd paste over the inside of the box with white paper.. :)

It all comes down to this,,,You will get what you put into it. If you dont have the proper space and things that these girls need,,thats what your going to get,,Girls With Needs.

Yes, you need a reflective surface in there--flat white paint is the cheapest and is a great reflector.

I think they are too little to flower. Do you have alternating nodes or preflowers?

Are you sure you have alternating nodes? They are still so small, how old are they?

Do not get mylar--it sucks. It has to be hung perfectly flat with no wrinkles to get that great reflective surface, it is flimsy and tears easy, and it is almost impossible to clean. If you do not want to paint it flat white, use panda film.

What are you feeding them, how much, how often?

I think it's hungry. Do u have a TDS-metr ?
No I do not. Too much money right now.

Are you sure you have alternating nodes? They are still so small, how old are they?

Do not get mylar--it sucks. It has to be hung perfectly flat with no wrinkles to get that great reflective surface, it is flimsy and tears easy, and it is almost impossible to clean. If you do not want to paint it flat white, use panda film.

What are you feeding them, how much, how often?
Batanicare pure blend tea. Veg transition and bloom all in one. Every feeding
Upped the dose today...let's see.

It will happen. a watched pot doesn't bloom..LOL..hang in.

I have no idea what that rust is, can you take a close up please?

the "rust" is gone now.....she was hungry i guess. Just waiting for her to flower......keeps growing, lol.

Latest posts

Back