Satori In California?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got 5 Satori veggging in a closet now. They all have alternating nodes and are getting close to telling me whether they are boys or girls. I have been thinking that maybe I should try and do a seed run. I have more than 1 that is looking boyish and I have an outside storage container that could probably house a male until it dropped pollen. I'll think on this....I would have to set up a space out there and I do have my main bathroom completely gutted....do I have enough time and energy to get both things done....

maybe hit the c99 Grail with a Satori boy? might give a new meaning to morning buzz.

Dont have any C99 plants/beans, but a Satori C99 cross does sound like a great get you off your butt cross.

I've got 5 Satori veggging in a closet now. They all have alternating nodes and are getting close to telling me whether they are boys or girls. I have been thinking that maybe I should try and do a seed run. I have more than 1 that is looking boyish and I have an outside storage container that could probably house a male until it dropped pollen. I'll think on this....I would have to set up a space out there and I do have my main bathroom completely gutted....do I have enough time and energy to get both things done....

hmmm pollen and cut swap for the ultimate satori crossing? :vap-Bong_smoker:

I'll keep you updated on how everything goes. A non pineapple pheno would be great. Satori has that fruity taste that I just love.

thens its a satori forum search, and crossing party it is

Hi THG, I sent some Cabin Fever beans to Rose. Satori Haze. They were freebies. I am trying to do the commercial grow thingy and these plants wouldn't work for me. But the genetics need to be grown out for sure. I seem to recall the ssh used didn't overpower the satori. So all the flavor of the satori should be dominant.

Hi THG, I sent some Cabin Fever beans to Rose. Satori Haze. They were freebies. I am trying to do the commercial grow thingy and these plants wouldn't work for me. But the genetics need to be grown out for sure. I seem to recall the ssh used didn't overpower the satori. So all the flavor of the satori should be dominant.
the satori haze was ok, i grew a pack out from CFSB as well, i did like the terps on one pheno, so island sweet. this girl got really really tall or supre short, 2 foot pheno with the BAT look, or 11 foot tall total sativa nightmare

I grew my first haze this summer--a super silver haze. It really doesn't have much flavor, don't know if the Haze they used is the same way, seems like a good cross with Satori. I do love a good sativa high.

As a side note, I do have a lot of seeds....my neighbor had 2 males that he did not get out of his garden in time. He did not know the strain as he bought what he believed were 4 female clones from a friend of a friend. He thought they had hermied, but examination showed that they were full blown males, not hermies (The Hemp Goddess hexes all those who pull crap like this). So I have Buckeye Purple, Hippy Slayer, Satori, Blue Dream, and Super Silver Haze x unknown seeds...at least they were made the old fashioned way with male pollen. I am glad I looked at the plants, otherwise I would have accepted his assessment of them being hermies and thrown the seeds away.

I grew my first haze this summer--a super silver haze. It really doesn't have much flavor, don't know if the Haze they used is the same way, seems like a good cross with Satori. I do love a good sativa high.

As a side note, I do have a lot of seeds....my neighbor had 2 males that he did not get out of his garden in time. He did not know the strain as he bought what he believed were 4 female clones from a friend of a friend. He thought they had hermied, but examination showed that they were full blown males, not hermies (The Hemp Goddess hexes all those who pull crap like this). So I have Buckeye Purple, Hippy Slayer, Satori, Blue Dream, and Super Silver Haze x unknown seeds...at least they were made the old fashioned way with male pollen. I am glad I looked at the plants, otherwise I would have accepted his assessment of them being hermies and thrown the seeds away.

be careful with Hippy Slayer...... you sure it wasn't it that seeded your girls....... it'll hermie....... it's the RKS in it i'm told........ better put a warning label on those....... very very potent MJ....... hard it grow it correctly the first time or 2 you run it....... for some a helmet may be required when smoking it.

unwanted open pollination :eek::chuck::vap_bong__emoticon:

be careful with Hippy Slayer...... you sure it wasn't it that seeded your girls....... it'll hermie....... it's the RKS in it i'm told........ better put a warning label on those....... very very potent MJ....... hard it grow it correctly the first time or 2 you run it....... for some a helmet may be required when smoking it.

Yeah, I am sure that the Hippy Slayer didn't hermy. The plants were small and I checked them carefully every other day when I watered. Also, no nanners present when I harvested. I had a Panama Red that turned out to be a male, but I know I pulled it in plenty of time. I am about 99.99% sure that my next door neighbors plants pollinated mine. I had hoped that we got them out in time....but no. They were less than 100 ft away and he diidn't have them fenced off in any way.

Most of my friends are very experienced smokers, so are able to handle some pretty strong cannabis without a helmet, but I understand. My Satori tends to affect the less experienced that way.

Hi guys, I have had a MMJ recommendation in Cali for over 10 years. I have been friends with other growers for more than 30 years.

I have been in dozens and dozens of dispensaries and have never seen satori, satori clones or seeds in any of them.

I have talked to a few others who grow and no one knows anyone who has grown it.

I wonder why this strain is not showing up around here?

Does anyone have any ideas?

Just curious because so many talk about it here I would like to try it.

I didn't grow it but I did have it. I'm in AZ so I've seen it here too. It was actually disappointing I barely felt any different after medicating. And it was good shatter by Firebrand concentrates.
Expect a light high not stoney.

I didn't grow it but I did have it. I'm in AZ so I've seen it here too. It was actually disappointing I barely felt any different after medicating. And it was good shatter by Firebrand concentrates.
Expect a light high not stoney.

LOL--are you talking about Satori? If so, someone must have screwed up the grow. Satori is a strong strain that a lot of people cant handle. But as it is a sativa, it isn't supposed to give you a stony buzz. It should give you a nice cerebral high that gets you off the couch.

I still have never seen it in a dispensary--either in bud or concentrate form.

Latest posts

Back