Need Info on Agromax Patriot Led Light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people are not in a position to run high end top shelf gear and then blast it with gas in a sealed grow space run by an environmental controller........ yet they still produce serious dank. So I would be kinda cautious about looking down my nose at people and what they run Tech.

I have not met anyone yet that doesn't get the best gear they can afford, and to tell someone what you just did was rude an unnecessary in my opinion....what were you trying to accomplish ? .
I am being realistic ..we have had this discussion on this board for years ..most anyone that has used cheaper led s admit it is a waist of money...has some of the mods on here or vets..or just search this..Rosebud and others will tell you their experience .. My point is to help..Do I want your leds burning out during flower? No...causing loss of crop..telling someone a company is selling old tech at new prices is helping not hurting.. my opinions is all from experience..Not just internet medical board knowledge..I was that person that bought the wrong lights ..got screwed and learned..just thought it could help...happy growing...

I have done a lot of research on these cheap LED lights and I would have to say the one that Hampster Lewis Has is definitely the better one and you can't even beat the price i'm going to be ordering some for the babies and for veg and then put them under the 4 1000
Just remember the number one rule of life you always get what you pay for

Hampster Is Useing Two Leds For His Grow. I think the new One Is Almost There.

Hampster Is Useing Two Leds For His Grow. I think the new One Is Almost There.

His new one is the king 1200

I am going to order the 800 and 2 1000 but like I said I am only using them or clones and two grow them maybe too feet high :48:

You are not actually being realistic. You are being opinionated. I have been running LED lights in Flower for a while now and my first fixture which is a Mars light still works fine and has done multiple crops now. The new fixture I just picked up has been nothing but impressive and for the price can't be beat. Of course there are better lights running newer tech. There always will be. That doesn't change the fact that LED tech has become affordable to more people and that doesn't necessarily mean those likes suck or are junk.

I am being realistic ..we have had this discussion on this board for years ..most anyone that has used cheaper led s admit it is a waist of money...has some of the mods on here or vets..or just search this..Rosebud and others will tell you their experience .. My point is to help..Do I want your leds burning out during flower? No...causing loss of crop..telling someone a company is selling old tech at new prices is helping not hurting.. my opinions is all from experience..Not just internet medical board knowledge..I was that person that bought the wrong lights ..got screwed and learned..just thought it could help...happy growing...

Tech, I'm sorry your experience was less than optimal. To just blindly throw out a statement like "my opinions is all from experience..Not just internet medical board knowledge" sounds to me like you think I'm not very educated on LED's nor the history of the discussion's on this board or the fall out it has caused over the years. So let me be clear, you don't know me nor my history so don't make blind assumptions that can make you look silly. Your comments were not helpful, you didn't offer a solution that fits that persons wallet, so what you did was in effect say if you cant afford so and so then your wasting your money. Not very nice when that may very well be all that person can afford. You need to take into account this is not a private site, this is a public site where your going to encounter growers from all around the world with different skill levels and incomes. When you start laying out the money you get to make those calls. Till then I really would just suggest you stick to offering your experiences, and if asked for advice then further the conversation. You didn't communicate well through your post, which is why I responded. Also me and Rose are very good friends, so if you think I'm unaware then you are confused. Tech I would rather make a friend not an enemy. Happy growing. Peace

Tech, I'm sorry your experience was less than optimal. To just blindly throw out a statement like "my opinions is all from experience..Not just internet medical board knowledge" sounds to me like you think I'm not very educated on LED's nor the history of the discussion's on this board or the fall out it has caused over the years. So let me be clear, you don't know me nor my history so don't make blind assumptions that can make you look silly. Your comments were not helpful, you didn't offer a solution that fits that persons wallet, so what you did was in effect say if you cant afford so and so then your wasting your money. Not very nice when that may very well be all that person can afford. You need to take into account this is not a private site, this is a public site where your going to encounter growers from all around the world with different skill levels and incomes. When you start laying out the money you get to make those calls. Till then I really would just suggest you stick to offering your experiences, and if asked for advice then further the conversation. You didn't communicate well through your post, which is why I responded. Also me and Rose are very good friends, so if you think I'm unaware then you are confused. Tech I would rather make a friend not an enemy. Happy growing. Peace

You right I don't know you. That is why what you highlighted in purple didn't refer to you..This was not a personal post again you. I was again talking from MY experience..

OK well if we are talking better priced lighting...Apollo is not bad..advanced diamond ...California light works.(DEPEDING ON WATTAGE).

I'll let you have the last word. I'm cool brother, like I said I have no interest in creating friction. Peace

Dang Hammy,,you be kicking butt Bro.

Very Nice Buds Hampster!! Did You Use The Patriot?

Lewis s your girls are looking absolutely beautiful you sure have me sold on that light I think I'm going to run us 800 for my babies and start out with one of their 1600 over one of the bins and see how it does on replacing a 1000S I really love that picture of the second last one just beautiful

Latest posts

Back