Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nap Wake and Bake !-- Hopper his aim ain't so good so he have to pick a big target -- Like Big D !-
- I tried to dig a hole but it filled up with water !-- Just my luck !

Evening Pot Heads. Ness They look good. Keef I have yet to run Cheesy Jones. Got a bunch of clones going. Nick that Thors Hammer you post for BPOTM is Awesome.

Hopper back during the Gulf war Sadam's peeps was just shooting up in the air cause they was getting bombed and they couldn't see any bombers on radar !-- That's when the world learned of the Stealth Bomber !-- Wonder what else the U.S. got that we don't even know about ! -- At one time there was a plan to haul some titanium "telephone poles" into space !-- All U gotta do is drop one on a target don't matter how hard it is or how deep !-- U can't stop it !--
No telling what all we got !-- Maybe we got space planes and a moon base ?-- I would say we could bomb North Korea back into the stone age but they not far from it now !-- At night there is just a dark spot on the map while U can see South Korea and China lit up from space !

Congratulations ST NICK!!!!

Ness, you really are rocking it. are you excited? Keef, your stuff is looking awesome as well. look at all you OF rocking the grow.

Evening Rose !-- I been worthless today !-- Face been hurting so I just been hanging out !-- I was watching the news and this reminds me of the Cuban Missile Crisis !- Except instead of JFK we got him !-- Don't worry about a nuke killing U !-- An air burst nuke will put out an EMP pulse that will fry all electronics for long ways !-- Good thing to know about moving parts instead of electronics huh ?

Keef Maybe I have a plan for a EMP. Old school Tubes are looking really good right about now. I Agree even he is not that Stupid (KJI). For His People I hope Not. Decarbing weed right now. The wife wanted to finish the week with caps. I must admit. I have been mostly pain free this week. Ingesting is the way to go.

Keef Maybe I have a plan for a EMP. Old school Tubes are looking really good right about now. I Agree even he is not that Stupid (KJI). For His People I hope Not. Decarbing weed right now. The wife wanted to finish the week with caps. I must admit. I have been mostly pain free this week. Ingesting is the way to go.

WoodH and Keef, school me on your caps please. How you make'm and what you make'm with...thanks

Red Eyes !-- I like to make caps out of trim -- All U gotta do is Bake the weed at about 240-250 degrees for half an hour after it comes up to temp !-- If U in a populated area U can do it in a mason jar !-- Just put the DRY weed in the jar and Bake! - U don't open till it comes back to room temp there won't be any smell !-- Decarb got it's own smell !-- I just put it on a paper plate and pop it into the oven -- After I cook it I run it thru one those wire Callander for straining spaghetti and stuff -- I do that just to break it into small pieces so I can pack it into gel caps easier !-- I got a cut down chop stick that fits inside the 00 caps I use -- Anyway pack the caps full and have them with food or oil !-- I chase mine with a spoon of cold pressed coconut oil !
U got to bake the weed to turn the THCA and CBDA into thier active form so they can be obsorbed !
I was on time released morphine for most of a decade and caps are all I take anymore !-- About an hour after U take the caps they'll kick in !-- Last up to 6 hours or so !-- Good for whatever is wrong with U !

Red it is decarbed weed packed into empty 00 caps. Make your own medicine. They says Oils help get it your system. I can take 3 caps eat a 2 oz. bag of chips Be good for 4 hrs. I do that 2 a day. Drive home High. The chips are easy We make them.

Hippy I take 5 caps --3 times a day !-- Good for abut 4 hours !-- D.D take only 3 !-- Good medicine ain't it ?

I do like my caps !-- Keeps me from going ape sheet and start shooting or blowing stuff up !-- That's a good thing !
Red Eyes U got to find your own dose !-- It ain't gonna kill U if U ate a quarter pound !-- Depends on the weed !-- Use trim or lesser weed for caps !-- I smoke the bud and eat the trim !-- No waste no want! -- U would really like a cap buzz !

Yes it is. I super charged this batch. Had some tray bud and a few jar with just bits. And one 1/8 of vacation weed. All in the cap jar. I might melt on the line tomorrow. Peace Till the next day.

Ok, I thought you were filling the caps with a liquid but just packing the decarbed weed in the caps. We'll give it a whirl...thanks!

Hippy I been making caps outta prime bud for the last month or so since I wasn't harvesting I didn't have trim !-- Been mostly bullet proof too !-- I guess it could be a good thing to be able to skin a buck and run a trotline too !-- I gots my own plan for surviving !-- Growing Weed and making liqour would give me all the barter power I would need !-- I just make sure I keep enough bullets to protect it ? -- So if it is gonna be the end of the world I would like to encourage people to go out and buy lots of stuff !-- Only the best !-- We'll do some trading in a few months !--

I was waiting for that !-- I ain't no light weight but Umbra stay pickled !-- I take a cap of RSO I be cruising around the spirit world !-- Like the boys in The Regulators -(?) -- Emilio Estevez --Lou Diamond Phillips -Keefer Sutherland - Is that the right name of the movie ?-- Anyway them riding thru that Indian village and Emilio saying -- U can't see us !-- We in the spirit world !--Love that movie !

I get what I need from caps and smoke !-- I need more I just take more caps !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back