Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing well, thanks. Rose, they are looking nice huh? This is the first full run in my new flower room with the new lights. I been running the lights in veg spectrum and by and large they seem to be super happy. I'm waiting on Amazon to send me some clonex and then I'll be taking clones and flipping them to flower. My veg room has about a dozen of Umbras B.O.C. Six under a new light and six under my old light. Night and day difference in the plants response.

Shall we make it a double hit Rose? I'm into it.:vap-Bong_smoker:

BOC ? -- I hope U get yourself a Hershey Bar Nick -- I had one that had a coffee and chocolate profile !- I killed it accidently -- I got me some more BOC babies waiting to be sexed !-- I don't use clonex of any kind of rooting hormone !-- I guess in aero it would just wash off anyway ?-- I think the Gloman got some -- Nope that's wrong He got ( Golden Ticket -x- BOC )- x - BBSL !-- This alphabet soup get me confused sometimes ! -- I'm not confused right now just really high !-- That's different !

Good morning fellow stoners. Harley and I attended a legalization rally yesterday. Just about everyone I know smokes but there were less then 200 people who showed up. Jeesh. Lets all get blazed.

Good Morning OFC. Sorry to hear turnout was so low Nick. I'm with ya on blazing. puff, pass

Morning O.F.C.!-- Nick -- Umbra don't be disappointed in that low turn out at that rally !-- People are afraid to go !-- In these smaller towns in the south if U show up at one those rallies there will lots of people taking pics and some of them might be the law !-- I don't know about others but I can't be drawing attention to myself by having my pic taken by the po-po at one those rallies !-- I got enough problems without worrying about who saw me there !-- Call me a hypocrit if U want but my as* ain't in jail yet !-- Some of us got to wait for the national end of prohibition !-- Texas ain't gonna ever let the people vote on something like ending prohibition !-- Our governor has stated prohibition will not end under his watch !--
We do have a medical marijuana law !-- Only if the doctor prescribes it !-- Doctors are for forbidden by law to prescribe it !-- We call it the law that helps no one !

Caps and a full pipe ?-- Wake and BAKE !

The one and only thing standing in the way of ending prohibition in Texas is the Grand Old Party !

I won't go to a rally to end prohibition !-- I'm do my protesting at the polls !
I'm voting to end that stranglehold in November !

Good morning OFC. Keef you got a green thumb going on there. Nice looking buds.

Nick you to have beautiful plants growing.

Rose beautiful picture of your pooch. And, I can say what a relaxing looking patio you got. A nice cup of tea:spit: would be nice sitting out there. Rose, I have been trying to fine out the best and easies way to use Bat Guano. Any ideas? I hope, I get to go to home depot today and check out the lighting situation. I think I can buy t5 replacement LED bulbs there for a lot cheaper than on Am.

Thank you ness, would love to have a cup of tea with you on the patio. We could smoke out tbere
Im at a resturant waiting on my car
Dontknowhow you guys do this on a phone.

Good morning ofc....Keef, you guys have a lotta history with Democrat gov’s but the last three in a row were repubs, I hope you can break that habit in November... Another sunny spring day here in the Cali hills...

RE -- I think the people of Texas are ready for an end to prohibition!-- Austin -- San Antonio and Houston have local ordinances that allow the cops to elect to give U a ticket for less than 2 OZ !-- I doubt many go that route but at least the ordinances passed ?-- As for the growers they catch ?-- No mercy !-- I've said before they have a special task force down here charged with tracing anything that's not Mexican brickweed back to the source !-- If I make it to the end of prohibition without getting caught they will have created a monster !-- Legal plant count ?-- Sure that's all I got !
Keef good Indian!-- Got paper that say so !-- Meanwhile back at the south 40 they be thangs and stuff happening out the sight of prying eyes !

Nice pics you all....Keef it sucks here where Im at,if you get poppped with an oz. or less they can still make your day miserable,depends how busy the cop is to just write a ticket or take you in,then write you a ticket and tow your car....its a big dollar scam they love...if you go to the rallies johny law is across the feild snappin pics for future reference.....wish I was out on the west coast....

Sounds like U in the same boat as me Meet !-- I guess I could pack up and move to a free state but what I really want is to stay in this area and for them to get da flock up off of me and let me work !
I agree that ticket thing sounds a lot better than it actually is !-- but it's a start ! -- The movement to end prohibition has a strong toe hold in Austin !-- I have been tempted to go up there and go to a meeting just to see what they doing !-- I just still got to much rabbit in me so I haven't been able to bring myself to do it yet !-- I think D.D. is in the process of venturing off into that world --" to learn" about mmj !-- I hope they cover cannacaps ?---- Meanwhile back at the south 40-- I'll hold the line !

Picking seed outta green bud is a pain in da as* !

Barney's Farm "Nightshade " bred to that BBSL male then a girl from that union got wit a B.B.King boy and there's the seed !-- Some of them !
Black Berry --Blueberry and Pine ?-- What do I expect ?-- I don't know !-- There will be dankness no matter what it taste like !

View attachment 20180423_150954.jpg

Very strange, I grew a feminized “blue dream CBD” that was from a freebie seed, on my last grow previous and just the other day ground up the last of it and found 1 seed in a bud...the only boy plants I had in there near that time was a couple of harlequin regs but I pulled them as soon as the balls showed up... I would think if the blue dream had hermied, I’d get more than one seed...I have not tried to germ it and probably won’t for some time though I did enjoy that weed...

Err !-- I was just looking !-- Don't mean I'm start some seed but it don't mean I ain't !
Them marked Trips -x- TE ? --Bohdi's Tranquil Elephantizer-x- Umbra's B.B. King -( Trips was a F-1-- B.B. King and he was a trifoliate !)--One of D.D.'s favorites !-- Blueberry with a peppery finish !-- I had sent some seed to Giggy and ended up with only the one female plant !-- We usually don't be looking for boy but that's what I need !-- Then Nightshade bred to that little Mazar -x- BBSL boy I had !-- Be hard to cram more indica into that one !-- That one gonna be a Hammer !-- Then Cheesy Jones -x- BBSL-- I don't know ?-- We'll see !
I don't know bout them other 2 but they came from Umbra so no doubt they be dank !

View attachment 20180423_185018.jpg

Different Shades of Blue ? -- and he off again !-- Some times Joe just fits !

Good morning OFC!
Got my greenhouse full of weed now! Whoo hoo! Still have 5 girlz to place outside and 7 left indoors I'm rolling over to flower now.
Several are suffering from being root bound so some repotting is in store for today.

I know this is off topic, but does anybody else like shrooms? lol. Both kinds.
I have some golden teachers and I'm ordering a start for Morells too. I can't go trolling thru the woods as well anymore so I'm bring the shrooms to me. 😎
Y'all have a great green day!

Morning O.F.C. !-- Working on my second cup of coffee and trying to find my mind !-- Might take awhile ?
What up G ?-- A man wit a plan !-- It gets too dam hot down here to grow mushrooms !-- I gotta start trimming and picking seed outta green bud again this morning !-- I don't understand but some varieties the mature seed will practically fall out and some varieties make U work for those seed !
I might start a couple seed today too !-- Just don't really know what da hell I'm do except finish this pipe !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back