Feminized seeds. Your opinion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've grown around 10 Fem seeds so far
In my experience I've had one super Cali-Haze go hermi in last week of flower
And my blueberry headband turned out to be a full male, not pistols anywhere.
So 8 out of 10 were female, some people get these results with regular seeds.

I have only had fem beans herm in one grow, but since all of them hermed at the same time and they were different strains I know it was environment and not heredity. I had been growing under a 430w in a small space and I brainlessly added a 400w during budding, which caused heat stress ---> herms! Other than that I have never had fem beans herm.

It also depends on what kinda space your working with. If you only have enough room for a couple plants it would, IMO, be better to get fems. If you have space for say four plants you can get the regs a little cheaper and have fun waiting to see if you get some girls. Figure at least two will be female out of four. Jmo :)

Fems are the only ones I will buy now. I am allowed to grow 10 plants and like to try different varieties, therefor clones are not for me. Have used lots of them from different seed vendors and never had a hermie. One time though, one of my female Himalayan Gold plants turned out to be a male (Greenhouse seeds)....seeded the whole crop, as I wasn't expecting it and never checked it soon enough. For that reason GHS is off my list. I do like Dinafem seeds.

Latest posts

Back