Gazillions of free seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
What do people usually do with the freebies that (all intelligent) seed peddlers include with the ordered seeds? Most of the ones I get are too sativa-ish for my taste, so I have sacks and sacks of em. Would a dispensary/private grower want em? (Occasionally I eat them.)

check with dispense...Ive been noticing seeds at some shops now...maybe work a deal for some idicas...I wish I could help..but swaping seeds is against the rules here...theres another site that does that but Ive heard its pretty shaddy...Best of luck

:48:

I throw the auto's away and the feminized and keep the rest and look at them. I am pretty stuck on my favorites and don't want to grow anything but them.

powerplanter said:
Johnny apple seed those bad boys. LoL. :)

NO NO NO:cry: I no want unknown pollen in the air that might ruin someone else's grow.

canna-jacking is always fun and their usually pulled before they mature.

keep em in the fridge lol, since, theres shaddy sites I no longer belong to ....
I have no were to trade.
id donate them to the needy folks that grow, or dispensary, or bird seed since a lot of freebies are crap anyway.
make a weed picture art
spit them threw a straw @ crack heads, lol
sell them as microdot acid if there from greenhouse, them colored ones lol

Latest posts

Back