Help is she stunted? Can she be saved?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEVERLEARN

BUBBALOCS
Reaction score
So this clone l have that l started a few months ago,l ran out of space indoors so l put her in my backyard,she started growing strange leaves, and looks like it mutated or something, will she come out of this weird stage of growth? or should l trash her and start over? any ideas or comments welcome

View attachment IMG_20150520_135914.jpg

View attachment IMG_20150520_135830.jpg

View attachment IMG_20150520_135619.jpg

View attachment IMG_20150519_211057.jpg

View attachment IMG_20150519_210213.jpg

View attachment IMG_20150519_210134.jpg

Very possible.. Stress causes them to change sex, and re-vegging is very stressful.

Its definitely revegging. Almost impossible to say if it will herm or not. That really depends on the genetic line that bred her. I would keep it if there is space or keep it outside and see what happens. Unless you know that the genetics aren't that good from previous stock. If the genetics are solid on her then I would think she will be fine if she is kept in 24hr light until she vegges back to normal. :)

Reveg works i have done it lots of times and no hermies from it. They just look extremely crazy for a while... don't toss her cause she is crazy. :~) She will be ok it just takes a long time.

Rosebud...so you really can wait until harvest and take your buds off and put it back in 18/24 or 20/24 and if will actually reveg and start to get bigger or will it stay the same size and just wait until flower and will it produce the same nice pungent buds?

Ok, so When you reveg you leave some buds on the plant. I am going to reveg this girl as I just pollenated her. I left a lot on. They will start by having single leaves come out of the BUDS you left on. That is where the new growth comes from. She will then have maybe some circling leaves and then she will start to veg normally. Yes, you will get another harvest out of her. I likely won't be as big as your first one though. Here is the girl i am doing now. The white tiny flowers you see on her are from the male.View attachment 012.jpg Woops wrong pic, brb

View attachment 046.jpg

View attachment 047.jpg

Latest posts

Back