MP Buyers giude!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firepower

Reaction score
i got this idea after reading some threads earlier.

What about making a buyers guide from the MP users here, we can set up a panel of 5 members who have grown for at least 3 or 5 years lets say, nominated by the forum users, once the judges panel is decided everyone else can vote on what categories do they want their products judged, for example on the soil category the judges could rate the product on: Price, whether is cheap, affordable or expensive, How easy is it to use the product and so on.
Something like this can benefit a lot of us here as to one central point of information for products used between the members making it easy for them to choose the right products based on their needs, im sure with everyones input it can be a great buyers guide eclusive to the members of this site..:aok:

Ya i like the idea alot.
we should have a section for Lights, Soils, Nutes, Ph tester ect...ect..
prolly make thoes all stickys.

I dont know if we need the panel of 5 judges....because i think some of us more exp. users can rate accordingly.

But this would for sure help noobies decide on which light works best, the benifts of each light, soil, nute........

Good idea mang.

you know i was thinking about this a min ago when i was running errands.

The best way to do it would be to create a section for " Product Review"

and in this section....each Thread is for a different product.

Say for example the product is "fox farm ocean forest soil"

So the thread title is Fox farm Ocean forest.
Then any person that wants too, can write his or her Review of the product....and list what they liked about the product, didnt like...thought price was reasonable or not...ect...ect..

This would be a good way for others to see what Everyone as a whole; thinks about any product.

also, any person can create a thread on a product they want to know about!
Like a noobie wanting to know about Advanced Nutriants....he can make a thread; then everyone that has used "AN" can write a review for the product.

( this was a great idea man, i hope to see it on the drop down list soon)

WADYA THINK MAR.P ? MODS?

Latest posts

Back