effects of mj vs. these meds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmkindinka

Reaction score
Hi, im kinda of a newb to weed and this site.

I have ocd and am currently on Levox *? (speling?)sorry/.............and xanax:D

I just wanted to know if i was at risk smoking bud on these meds/disorder

please respond

Well to be honest. I don't think there are any Doctors on here that could "safely" answer that question. As far as I know there are no risk. If you smoke it and it reacts wierd don't do it again. but I would ask a doctor. Never be nervous bout asking a doctor anything. They can't report you by law. They have to give you there "professional" opinion.
You will get a lot of opinions. but how much "confidence" do you hold in someone that doesn't have a medical degree and giving "medical" advice. Just my opinion.
The only exception would be dealing with pain relief or something. but drug interactions. Leave that for the dr. IMHO

thank u very much, i was just wondering if any one else were on these meds or have ocd

thank you:)

Ive taken xanax for years and never had anything but good experiences. Sometimes weed will make people anxious and xanax dulls that completely.
But like Mutt said Im no doctor..but Im still alive.

Mutt is right, talk to your doctor, what might work for one person may not for someone else...

Latest posts

Back