durban poison

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baker180xxx

smile with me
Reaction score
i just planted a durban poison and turns out its a male!!!! anyone know what will happen if i let it breed with a white widow?

White widow x Durban Poison F1 hybrid.

A smile on their faces. Both are good strains.

Durban is going to be my next investment, I've been wanting to try a strain with THCV. I would like to see how that would produce.

just because one plant turns male and you have one female doesnt mean you should cross pollinate... espicially if you dont know anything about the word breeding.

research selective breeding please.

jmo....

trillions of atoms said:
just because one plant turns male and you have one female doesnt mean you should cross pollinate... espicially if you dont know anything about the word breeding.

research selective breeding please.

jmo....

I don't see a problem with it if it's for personal use, grown indoors and not allowed to spread around to others so it's controlled. I have some Papaya x Bubblelicious and Papaya x Ice seeds I have produced from fem. Papaya seeds that turned out male. IMO, it took a loss and possibly made a positive outcome for myself.

Durban Poison is great to breed with. Pure sativa and flowers fast for one. I am thinking about making some seeds this summer using the Durban and crossing it with a fast flowering indica.

blancolighter said:
poisoned widow

hXXp://www.amazon.com/Poison-Widows-Witchcraft-Arsenic-Murder/dp/0312199473

Good name, and sounds like a potentially interesting cross. What have you got to lose by making a few seeds?

Latest posts

Back