I was high-jacked!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
Lil to say. .. my shipment of Seeds that I've been waiting for was taken in Chicago by customs.. I knew it when I seem the green tape wrapped all around it. .. I hope the attitude fix this ice already emailed them and sent them pics aswell. . Man can you say really upset:hitchair: :hitchair: :hitchair: :mad:

Ah Man...thats a Blow to the Tude...

Bummer. I wonder how much seizures have to with where the package goes through customs? Seeds come to me from the west coast. In a whole lot of years and a whole lot of orders, I have never had one seized by customs (knocks on wood as she writes this).

This was the first time happening to me. .

Spoke worth someone today through the email, quick response from them. . They gonna send me something else back out tonight (it'll be morning there) gave them some different ways of shipping them that could hopefully prevent this from happening again. . Let you all know what happen next

:joint4:

that does indeed suck the big connish....

I've gotten the orders I've placed. Typically 8 daze to the p nw

The only seizures I've ever heard of all were in the windy city. :)

And usually it's not really a customs seizure. The US Dept of Ag is using a quarantine on invasive species to seize seeds from all sorts of plants, including cannabis.

I had my first seed seizure back in April after years of worry free ordering. Homeland Security (AKA) Customs pulled a random inspection because the country was on high alert then from those Ricin letters going around. I let the seed bank know what happened. I asked for a replacement pack of the seeds that I ordered or I would dispute the purchase with the credit card company. My seed order was replaced. Just no freebies second time. Something to keep in mind when placing orders. I think right now is a Bad time with all that is going on in the world.

it's been all over the net for months that attitude has been getting nabbed left n right, mostly in chi town. you gambled n lost. i like to stack my odds, i wont order from the mug shop ( originally because of their horrible customer service). good luck with future orders!

Yup that's whet mine were taken at in the chi.. I'm jus waiting right now but as soon as something arrive I will let you all know. . Aswell I will let you know if they changed there shipping tactics, I just won't tell you how our wht they changed ( jus like I can't tell you all the ideas I gave them that they said they liked).. You all take care, and I should be updating this week upon arrival

Just made my purchase 2 days ago.. will keep in touch in this thread and let you know if they made it. I hope so, I love the Tude

What I don't like ordering from some of these places is that they are not honest with customs with what they declare. And then the package is checked. All I can say about Attitude is they do offer guaranteed shipping. I always use that option there. The most stealth shipping I have ever dealt with is Goldenseed. If anyone here has used them you know what I am talking about.:D

Orca..How do you declare something that is illegal?

Best I have had for stealth is Herbies. Took me awhile to find:D

pcduck said:
Orca..How do you declare something that is illegal?

Best I have had for stealth is Herbies. Took me awhile to find:D

What I'm saying is if you declare that your sending for example a CD. There is a CD case, but no CD in the case. They screen the package and it does not jive!

It's here in the US.. Not Chicago tho!!! Looking good so far.. it is however where MMJ is allowed:icon_smile: :eek:

Beanz just processed through Jamaica, NY facility. Looks like I will be getting quality products from The Tude yet again! :)

I was surely a bit skeptical this time around after reading the recent nabbings.

Latest posts

Back