I was high-jacked!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol thanks guys... well its been at least 24 hours since it arrived in chicago... havnt checked status since this morning... fingers crossed for a speedy escape from that horrid town... well horrid for our deliveries XD

again thanks a ton got all the good mojo thrown my way it seems my order sat in the international sorting facility for a day then the reg sorthing facility, and was sent out over the weekend, it arrived about an hour or 2 away from my place at about midnight last night and departed around 4 or 5am this morning... so hopefuly with good luck ill have it either today or tomorrow, hoping everything is good and still there since it didnt have an extended stay in chicago, and it seems everyone whos been hyjacked of their order thanks to chicago customs, its stayed with them for at least a week or so... only 3 days total here from international arrival to departure to my state... keepin fingers crossed

I got faith that you will get the today. . I know how stressful it is after reading all this mess about Seeds being taken. .. jusBlaze

WHOO HOO!!! order was successful... got it today, took a while to find them, they hid them real good XD my buddy ended up finding them for me lol. got 5 Budda Purple Kush Auto Fems, 2 Sleetstack X Skunk regs, 1 Northern Lights X Northern Lights fem, 1 Auto Purple Fem, and i was supposed to get a Northern Lights X AK47 fem but instead i got a White widow X Amnesia Haze Fem... cant complain, every one looks perfect, gonna do a bit of a clean up and rearranging of my grow room this weekend and hopefuly they will be popped into some soil saturday night or sunday XD i cant wait, gonna be a sexy purple forest for the next few months XD

Latest posts

Back