just put my order in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoNoXiDe

Reaction score
I just put my order in at attitude. They're running a special today is last day. 5 freebies. Plus 420 discount code still works. The wait begins!

Yep I put mine in as well. Decided on...which a lot of people will hate on but I got some nurse jackie and jesus og. With the order I got amherst sour d, sour d #2 both from hso. Paradise seeds belladonna, wappa, and delahaze. Plus a auto that I will not run. Lol pretty stoked

do you know how to track the package? i have a number but no site to go to

hxxps://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action
hxxp://m.royalmail.com/mt/www.royalmail.com
These are the two the sent me hope this helps. :)

Wow, that was fast. To my surprise, i came home to a package waiting for me. Super fast shipping.

Same here monoxide, did not get everything they said on the freebies, but they did give better replacements. No auto thank goodness. I got two th seeds instead. Time to grow!!!!

sawhse said:
Same here monoxide, did not get everything they said on the freebies, but they did give better replacements. No auto thank goodness. I got two th seeds instead. Time to grow!!!!

I have to get my **** together lol. Not quiet ready to start but almost.

Lol ya actually I don't. I came across a clone of jack the ripper and a buddy and I have been running it for six years now. I love the ripper. One of my favorite strains. So I decided to find a couple more keepers in his line! Just like people here like satoria not sure on spelling, if you like something ya stick with it..

I like its a fast finisher. full of trichs and it does wonders for my bp. Better then most strains I have tried. I haven't smoked in three months now and I am up to 40 mg of my bp meds. When I smoke the ripper on a reg basis I only have to take 10 mg at the most. Plus I take clonazepam. But if I am smoking the jack I don't have to take any at all. I am hoping to get a great daytime smoke with the nurse jackie and a great night time smoke with the jesus og. So even though some people hate subcool he does have some pretty good dank. :)

Latest posts

Back