Breeding Autoflower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mutt said:
becuase the only reason why peeps buy them is for there short stature and fast flowering time.

Exactly. This is why the autos, and the femmed seeds have a market, there are a lot of people out there now using marijuana medicinally. They would need to get it as easily as possible, and not being smokers previously, aren't really all that interested in how it's produced, just that it's there for them when they need it. What's easier than buying a femmed auto, putting it in a two gallon bag, under a flouro, and waiting ten weeks? For a med patient, that kicks arse.

In general (LowRyders) from what i read and researched. that F2's drop to almost 50% non-auto flowering
I'm running some auto AK f2 and they are autoing fine. Maybe it's just LR with that trait. We'll see...i'm about to make f3:D.

If you could BBP could you do a journal on how your selecting your progeny? I think that would help peeps emmensly. Even me. Anymore I follow along breeding journals more than anything. I'm trying to learn more about male selection which is my biggest obstacle right now.
I look forward to seeing the F3 gen of your AK auto's. :cool:

If you could BBP could you do a journal on how your selecting your progeny?
Lol...with these I just kept whatever male showed up because I don't have many. Luckily he's flowering fast and has tight internodes. You can check my Drive By thread...the autos are in there;). I'll update it with my fems, which are getting big, later tonight when my lights come on:). I'm looking for males in the grow in my sig...maybe you could follow that one.

Latest posts

Back