quick update...are stems normal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stash

Reaction score
my two plants (18 days old from seed dropped in soil) already stand 6inches tall with a bunch of leaves(4 nodes worth)....both stems look like white and dark green hemp with brown coloring too and are getting pretty rock solid. can this determine strain or anything id benefit by knowing?
--used a cfl when planted seeds in soil. sprouted in 4days. instantly put them under 400watt hps(24/0). constant fan always on../ventilation(18hours a day) miracl grow moisture control soil with perlite. using 200ml tap water for each plant once a day. WISH I HAD A CAMERA :( THEY LOOK AMAZING just hope theyre female...how am i doing // 2nd grow

Hey stash. Congratulations on the grow, sounds like you're doing good so far. One thing I would advise, is to feed when needed in contrary to feeding on a daily schedule... a lot of people end up losing great plants due to over/under watering.... You might want to check the soil by lifting the pot and/or sticking your finger in about 2" in the dirt, if the pot is fairly light and the dirt seems dry- time to water... it's better if you do weight comparison with a dry pot and a wet one to get accustomed to the difference... Good Luck on the grow!!
I dont think the stem would be a good indicator of strain, you're going to have to wait till the buds are ready to sample to get an idea of what you're dealing with, and even then it might be impossible to tell the strain as there are can be different phenotypes of the same plant.

Latest posts

Back